Re.the good old days

Well it looks like you cant have a good wined up like the good old cb days,it looks like some one has gone and told the boss man of the forum I have upset him…yes I have done the job,psv 1973 class 3 1977 and class 1 in 1979. I can say I have been lucky and done most types of work and worked with
a lot of good lads,but time does not stand still and things do change,some good some not as good.I don’t think there is the fun or even the friendship there was back then.You cant blame the drivers 100% for the lack of fun and friendship in the work place I blame the pace they are expected to work, its all push ,push,push and in the end someone or something has to give,and it is usually the driver,ok then I will let you get back to doing your Saturday washing of the truck,unpaid of course…

Your posts are beginning to make me loose the will to live :frowning:

gripper1:
ok then I will let you get back to doing your Saturday washing of the truck,unpaid of course…

Yeah, must remember to wash windscreen so you can see my name plate :laughing: :laughing:

wing-nut:

gripper1:
ok then I will let you get back to doing your Saturday washing of the truck,unpaid of course…

Yeah, must remember to wash windscreen so you can see my name plate :laughing: :laughing:

Wing-nut…nice one…

raymundo:
Your posts are beginning to make me loose the will to live :frowning:

raymundo…try not to fight it…

Stop the Sunshine Bus, Gripper’s fallen off.

You are truly a surreal character! Class 1 thirty six years ago huh? Did you forget that minor detail when you had your little “imaginary chat” with those two actual, real-life class 1 drivers in the pub recently?

Gimme strength. :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■■■■:
You are truly a surreal character! Class 1 thirty six years ago huh? Did you forget that minor detail when you had your little “imaginary chat” with those two actual, real-life class 1 drivers in the pub recently?

Gimme strength. :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■■■■…all jokes aside it is all true…

gripper1:
Well it looks like you cant have a good wined up like the good old cb days,it looks like some one has gone and told the boss man of the forum I have upset him…yes I have done the job,psv 1973 class 3 1977 and class 1 in 1979. I can say I have been lucky and done most types of work and worked with
a lot of good lads,but time does not stand still and things do change,some good some not as good.I don’t think there is the fun or even the friendship there was back then.You cant blame the drivers 100% for the lack of fun and friendship in the work place I blame the pace they are expected to work, its all push ,push,push and in the end someone or something has to give,and it is usually the driver,ok then I will let you get back to doing your Saturday washing of the truck,unpaid of course…

You have never driven a truck and sit alone in a one bedroom flat browsing the internet for entertainment.

Don’t get me wrong if thats your life choice thats great but admit it and be true to yourself and then you will make more friends.
You haven’t upset me, keep posting my friend.

Edit: I should add here that anyone who has complained about ‘Gripper1’ is despicable, sometimes we should accept everyone for how they are and have a laugh with them without squealing to the forum boss’s. Yes we may find others opinions objectionable but remember there is a real human being on the other end of the keyboard who may just want to make friends…

Seems a bit “wined up” if you ask me

PaulNowak:

Paul…im pleased to see someone got the joke…

Dipper_Dave:

gripper1:

You have never driven a truck and sit alone in a one bedroom flat browsing the internet for entertainment.

Don’t get me wrong if thats your life choice thats great but admit it and be true to yourself and then you will make more friends.
You haven’t upset me, keep posting my friend.

Edit: I should add here that anyone who has complained about ‘Gripper1’ is despicable, sometimes we should accept everyone for how they are and have a laugh with them without squealing to the forum boss’s. Yes we may find others opinions objectionable but remember there is a real human being on the other end of the keyboard who may just want to make friends….

This is a funny way of making “friends”.

gripper1:
psv 1973 class 3 1977 and class 1 in 1979.

Bollox. You wern’t even BORN in 1979. I reckon your about 15 years old. Anyone with 36 yrs experience wouldnt get his ■■■■■■■ in a bunch about a name plate in the window
(I assume you can remember the other guff you spouted yesterday about pilots :question: )

gripper1:

PaulNowak:

PRICK :neutral_face:

seth 70:

gripper1:

PaulNowak:

PRICK :neutral_face:

Not me I hope, I was just passing comment that I thought that he’d been at the vino.

No m8 its not you .

gripper1:

Maybe you and me should meat up for a pint of hobgoblin where we can put the world to rights

The-Snowman:

gripper1:
psv 1973 class 3 1977 and class 1 in 1979.

Bollox. You wern’t even BORN in 1979. I reckon your about 15 years old. Anyone with 36 yrs experience wouldnt get his ■■■■■■■ in a bunch about a name plate in the window
(I assume you can remember the other guff you spouted yesterday about pilots :question: )

yer right snow man do dally with your tomas the tank red freind over an issue of Kenya

BTW My great great great grandfather was Batista230 who was a 15yo troll
profesonal euro truck simulator ya snow

Ah batista how we miss ye. Mcthickeray back under your bridge please.

mc thackeray:

gripper1:
(usual crap)

Maybe you and me should meat up for a pint of hobgoblin where we can put the world to rights

Good idea. The Sunshine Bus’ seats are normally arranged in twos.