Re.the good old days

If your posts are suppose to be funny then why the sexism against women hgv drivers on the other posts ?

I have read this thread both sober and drunk and I thought I had a vague (when drunk) idea about the point of the thread but now I have lost the plot completely, is it just me :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

I will now have a beer and reread it :blush:

op is wined up
or is this a
WIND UP

hitch:
op is wined up
or is this a
WIND UP

Hitch…I think you are slowly starting to catch on,stay with it…

The-Snowman:

gripper1:
psv 1973 class 3 1977 and class 1 in 1979.

Bollox. You wern’t even BORN in 1979. I reckon your about 15 years old. Anyone with 36 yrs experience wouldnt get his ■■■■■■■ in a bunch about a name plate in the window
(I assume you can remember the other guff you spouted yesterday about pilots :question: )

Snowman…re. pilot,did it hit a nerve,name in window…have you got one?..

The only gripper I have encountered apart from you chief is a carpet gripper in my hallway. Very similar to yourself.

Its bent and doesn’t do the job.

gripper1:
Snowman…re. pilot,did it hit a nerve,name in window…have you got one?..

Nope. And its still guff you spout,whether I have one or not

eagerbeaver:
The only gripper I have encountered apart from you chief is a carpet gripper in my hallway. Very similar to yourself.

Its bent and doesn’t do the job.

:laughing: :laughing:

mc thackeray:

gripper1:
Well it looks like you cant have a good wined up like the good old cb days,it looks like some one has gone and told the boss man of the forum I have upset him…yes I have done the job,psv 1973 class 3 1977 and class 1 in 1979. I can say I have been lucky and done most types of work and worked with
a lot of good lads,but time does not stand still and things do change,some good some not as good.I don’t think there is the fun or even the friendship there was back then.You cant blame the drivers 100% for the lack of fun and friendship in the work place I blame the pace they are expected to work, its all push ,push,push and in the end someone or something has to give,and it is usually the driver,ok then I will let you get back to doing your Saturday washing of the truck,unpaid of course…

Maybe you and me should meat up for a pint of hobgoblin where we can put the world to rights

That says it all McThick wants to be his mate :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

mc thackeray:

gripper1:
Well it looks like you cant have a good wined up like the good old cb days,it looks like some one has gone and told the boss man of the forum I have upset him…yes I have done the job,psv 1973 class 3 1977 and class 1 in 1979. I can say I have been lucky and done most types of work and worked with
a lot of good lads,but time does not stand still and things do change,some good some not as good.I don’t think there is the fun or even the friendship there was back then.You cant blame the drivers 100% for the lack of fun and friendship in the work place I blame the pace they are expected to work, its all push ,push,push and in the end someone or something has to give,and it is usually the driver,ok then I will let you get back to doing your Saturday washing of the truck,unpaid of course…

Maybe you and me should meat up for a pint of hobgoblin where we can put the world to rights

That says it all McThick wants to be his mate :laughing: :laughing:

BTW is a ‘meat up’ some sort of homo ■■■■■■ action, don’t tell me I don’t really want to know :smiley:

Is a ’ meat up ’ anything like a ’ steak out ’ ?

should I be on drugs ? I have just read all of this thread, and I am as confused as a confused person can be :unamused: :unamused:

yoyo5:
should I be on drugs ? I have just read all of this thread, and I am as confused as a confused person can be :unamused: :unamused:

yoyo…go for it ,get your face in a bag of glue,they are all at it…