Raoul Moat

Will not miss all the police briefings read by Acting Chief Constable Sue Simm and her crony, it sounded like they were talking to a class of 5 year olds …

Next will be the full investigatiion of why it took so much time to actually end this drama … :open_mouth:

Quinny:
My opinion is that he’s done us all a favour by shooting himself.

He takes an innocent life, seriously injures 2, and at least by killing himself he’s saved me, a tax payer, from keeping him in jail for a long time at my expense.

Good riddance to him.

Ken.

So it is okay to waste millions on research that means nothing to anyone but it is a waste if it stops 2 men dieing and a woman and man being in intensive care.

To be honest I am surprised he actually managed to kill himself. I mean based on his track record it was only a 1 in 3 chance he would succeed. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Quinny:

He takes an innocent life, seriously injures 2, and at least by killing himself he’s saved me, a tax payer, from keeping him in jail for a long time at my expense.

Couldn’t agree more.

Quinny:

Good riddance to him.

Ken.

Agreed. I said on another thread, shotgun cartridge = 20 pence, long prison sentence = £1.6 million, seems like good value for me.

Secretelephant:
So your saying Moat bore no responsibilities for his action & downfall.

Lets review the events

His girlfriend broke up with him whilst he was in prison, & He could see the copper face who put him there. Well the question is why was he in prison ? Because HE committed a crime (assuming he wasn’t fitted up).
For all you know it was the final straw for his gf, & why whine about a policeman arresting you for a crime. That’s the idea of the Police. if you cant do the time, don’t do the crime.

Unfortunately you cant arrest people for what they might do, or what you think they might do. It can hard enough arresting people for things they have done. His Facebook entry was made after he left prison.

This man shot the mother of his child, & murdered her new bf. You might argue a crime a passion. People break up from partners everyday, & some get [zb] on. It’s the risk you take when forming relationships. It doesnt give the right o go on a psychotic rampage. Then he cold bloodedly shoots a copper at random, for being a copper. Using his logic, if a lorry driver runs off with your wife, you have the right to shoot lorry driver

The only other people to blame for Moat’s actions, where whom ever gave him the gun. they knew his intentions. They might as well pulled the trigger themselves.

I cant understand some people trying to turn him into some kind of unlucky hero. He was just a murdering thug.

well said that man… RIP :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Your having a laugh :unamused: :unamused: try explaining that to the families of the victims he left behind the ■■■■ should rot in hell!!

He acted like some billy big balls and threatened women, he was a jealous bully who turned out to be a coward, even his parents disowned him.

If he wasn’t a coward, he would have put the gun down, and walked towards the negotiating team.

no tears shed here for him

How much of the NHS’s badly streched resources were wasted on that freek (ambulance and paramedics on standby for about 6 hours), personally i think they should have shot the idiot as soon as they got him in their sights. Along with a few more murderers and rapists, it would save us, the tax payers a fortune or it could be spend on a worthy cause.

Everyone entitled to their opinion about a person none of us know.

My post was not meant for opinions on a dead man but how this could of been avoided if people done their jobs properly.

Big Brummie Macca:

My post was not meant for opinions on a dead man but how this could of been avoided if people done their jobs properly.

What a complete load of [zb]. You must be a fully paid up member of the bleeding heart society. :unamused:

I also now read Moat was 37 steroid abuser , his ex 22. Or in other words he’s a fully grown man, she in comparison is barley out of nappies.

It really ■■■■■■ me off the amount of time & money we as a society spend on wasters like Moat. While the rest of honest society gets bugger all apart from an ever increasing tax bill. :imp:

Secretelephant:
I also now read Moat was 37 steroid abuser , his ex 22. Or in other words he’s a fully grown man, she in comparison is barley out of nappies.

That probably makes most of the blokes on this forum wanabe cradle snatchers :smiley:

What 37yr old dosnt wanna shag a 22yr old■■? outa nappies■■? what planet you on!!! Go on Gazza nice try mate! Moaty, Moaty RIP…

Secretelephant:

Big Brummie Macca:

What a complete load of s***e. You must be a fully paid up member of the bleeding heart society. :unamused:

It really ■■■■■■ me off the amount of time & money we as a society spend on wasters like Moat. While the rest of honest society gets bugger all apart from an ever increasing tax bill. :imp:

I’m no bleeding heart society, for what he done he deserved the death penalty anyway an eye for an eye and all that. But that isn’t the point I’m making stupid, I am saying that the system has ■■■■■■ up again.

There were mistakes made and under the circumstances the police should have kept an eye on him, but as far as I know there was no reason to keep him locked up.
I’m not trying to make excuses for the police or the prison service but If everyone who made threats was kept locked up we’d need a few hundred more prisons.

To be honest I’m not aware of anything his ex partner did that was so wrong, OK so she left him whilst he was in prison, it happens but most people do not go out on a shooting spree.

the man who he shot had an iron bar his girlfreind wanted the gangster lifestyle not the ■■■■ that went with it if in america it would have lasted about 30 seconds put it down then bang hes dead job done money saved the coppers never mentioned a lot about the bloke he shot just chelped on about there officer that was shot more than anyone else that was injured :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

that Acting Chief Constable Sue Simm did my head in, she doesnt half look like windolean from wallace and gromet :laughing: :laughing:

dazaster:
that Acting Chief Constable Sue Simm did my head in, she doesnt half look like windolean from wallace and gromet :laughing: :laughing:

Or…

Alice springs from the vicar of Dibley…

Chief Con Sue Sim with Dawn French…

:confused: :laughing: :laughing:

tachograph:
There were mistakes made and under the circumstances the police should have kept an eye on him, but as far as I know there was no reason to keep him locked up.
I’m not trying to make excuses for the police or the prison service but If everyone who made threats was kept locked up we’d need a few hundred more prisons.

To be honest I’m not aware of anything his ex partner did that was so wrong, OK so she left him whilst he was in prison, it happens but most people do not go out on a shooting spree.

Did he get released on parole or did he do his full time? I know what you mean about everyone who makes threats but their must of been some think picked up with his mental state so in my opinion the threats should be taken a little more seriously. 1 copper watching him, where he goes etc would of been cheaper than having half the entire police force in the north east. Then he goes to buy a gun and gets nicked for possession of a fire arm straight back to prison.

I didn’t know the man, I don’t know all the facts all I do know is that I am of sane mind and wouldn’t not go on a killing spree.

Its a shame he cud nae of gone out in a blaze of glory and taken a few coppers with him lol. His friends and neihbours in cluding gazza all say he waz a top bloke, mayb a legend in the making lol…

Ah Yes!! Gazza. :cry: :cry: Apparently the Cavalry was on it,s way, but got stopped from getting to Mister Moat,s aid.

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/07/ … 34x332.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: