Rant thread against some (not all) car drivers!

Since we’ve had a few car driving trolls on here having a go at us drivers I thought I’d start a thread where we can all have a rant back! Some not all are thoughtless when it comes to other road users, especially trucks, and we are the lowest of the low in their opinion however they probably don’t think that every single solitary thing in their lives has been on a truck at least once!

I’m going to start by asking if indicators are now optional on roundabouts?

Feel free to post your own personal gripes, I know nothing will change but at least it’ll get it off your chest!

Have a nice day now!

Would be nice if car manufacturers could make their vehicles’ optimum fuel efficiency occur around the 65 MPH mark!!

I ■■■■■■■ hate it when fellow drivers keep saying " they think were the lowest of the low" they think were sh17e " ffs belt up will you , get the right mindset will you .You are a Proffesional driver and done let anyone else tell you different stand up for yourself. Rant over

yawn

Late lane changers really get my goat. As a truck driver, I like to leave a gap, only for some ■■■ usually in a repmobile to take up my braking zone, why■■?

If I came to power, I would allow all drivers of large vehicles one free shunt a week. Yes I know what you ll all say, but if I figure rightly it would illiminate bad car drivers in quite a short space of time. They wouldnt know if you (the driver of the large vehicle) if you had used your free ram in your driving week…

not using indicators on roundabouts is also my gripe rob.

jormoja:
not using indicators on roundabouts is also my gripe rob.

or the way they stay in the left hand lane regardless of which exit they want to use.

Pointless, there isn’t enough space on trucknet’s hard drive to list all the problems with car drivers.

FarnboroughBoy11:
Pointless, there isn’t enough space on trucknet’s hard drive to list all the problems with car drivers.

Fair comment, I just got a bee in my bonnet about the roundabout thing just lately n needed a rant! Don’t do Facebook, twitter is pointless so unfortunately Trucknet got picked!

Wrong lanes and chopping over to cut hgv drivers up on round abouts

theantbox:
Wrong lanes and chopping over to cut hgv drivers up on round abouts

dont even get me started on that :smiley: f***ing to55ers :grimacing:

Rear bumper huggers, they must think it is good fuel economy to sit 1’ from the back of the trailer and sit their for miles on end on an empty motorway at night, makes me too twitchy, 3 times last week!

I wouldn’t worry too much about the ton and a half car being one foot away from my solid steel under run bar on a trailer but I would be bloody seriously worried when a 44 ton truck does the same to my ton and a half thin plate car. But in time I’ve gotten used to it :frowning:

they pee off other car drivers too :smiley:

Here goes, having some one pull right out infront off you then crawling down the road 20mph less than you were going(generally the elderly Hyundai/Kia crew).

Secondly people approaching a roundabout in there left lane to go straight on so I anticipate it being clear to my right so no need to stop just carry on just as they decide to swerve round the roundabout to go right then beep me and show me the fingers as if it my fault I’m not a mind reader.

Oh and as soon as a set off lights turns green there’s always one ■■■■ that has to beep, my bad ive tried to make the lorry wheel spin do 0-56 in under 6 seconds but for some reason it just won’t do it sorry bloke in the Audi.

Nice post thanks for this :slight_smile:

All car jockeys are cox-knowing this fact gets me to sleep at night…!

The thing I will never accept is the mindset of some of today’s ‘truck’ drivers. Why do they think they should have a God given right to have sole use on their terms of the UK road network. OK when I drove a ‘BIG lorry’ car drivers ■■■■■■ me off at times just the same as when in my car or van, just as much as trucks do no matter what I was driving.

Karl86:
Here goes, having some one pull right out infront off you then crawling down the road 20mph less than you were going(generally the Asda Tesco Morrisons or any other speed governed vehicle ie. truck :slight_smile:

FTFY

Apart from Irish trucks 'cos they don’t hold anyone up.

Raymundo, the fact is I’m a truck driver…! Automatically that makes the size of my nutz huge & pretty heavy too so I should be free to do as I please, after all who’ll come off worse, me, car to55er, biker…■■?

Think of the children (haven’t seen that on here lately) :slight_smile: