Ralph Davies

Anybody know what they are like to work for?

Sorry can’t help :wink:

All I know is they run mostly LHD Volvo FH’s with Reefers. Think they run from Cheltenham,Glos. and do a bit of Euro work. Other than that, can’t help.

Dan.

Last time I was chatting to one of their drivers was a few years ago while we were queing at the Slovenia-Croatia border. He was saying he was away for 3 weeks at a time. He’d got his Mrs with him (defeating the object if you ask me!! :wink: ) and was driving a new FH & reefer.

I thought i’d heard since then that they’d cut back a lot of their Euro/continent work though. :question:

plenty of threads about ralph on here just dig through the achives i think theres one in the euro forum.

Ralph Davis is o.k to work for, he looks after his men, has decent motors. My friend has worked for him for well over 12 years now. Yes the drivers were away from home a lot but a lot of the men were single guys in the early days. Ralph always let the men take their partner out on a trip now and then.
The only way to find out about the company is go for it, if you are offered a job, as they say, Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.

Danneke

Dan:
All I know is they run mostly LHD Volvo FH’s with Reefers. Think they run from Cheltenham,Glos. and do a bit of Euro work. Other than that, can’t help.

Dan.

Give Dan a prize for being the master of understatement :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for all of your answers. Had the interview, got offered the job, but I didn’t take it :confused: For me the numbers simply didn’t add up. You are treated well but you do need to be single or have a very understanding partner :exclamation: :exclamation:

Go to this bit of thier web-site
http://www.ralphdavies.co.uk/vacancies.shtml

twopack:
Thanks for all of your answers. Had the interview, got offered the job, but I didn’t take it :confused: For me the numbers simply didn’t add up. You are treated well but you do need to be single or have a very understanding partner :exclamation: :exclamation:

Do tell what was said TP. Was it 3 weeks away without leaving the UK - a rumour I heard ■■ :confused:

DAFMAD:
Do tell what was said TP. Was it 3 weeks away without leaving the UK - a rumour I heard ■■ :confused:

ive seen them park up on wakefield 41 estate on a sat night and not move till mon morning.