Ralph Davies vacancies

Just spotted this:

ralphdavies.co.uk/vacancies.shtml

If anyone is interested?

there a three page thred mate about ralph wanting drivers have a look at it tells you everything :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

dreva:
there a three page thred mate about ralph wanting drivers have a look at it tells you everything :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thanks Dreva but only posted for those who maybe interested, I know all about Ralphy and no problems with him.

I sooo want me class one now. :cry:

i waschatting toa driver who does 4 weeks away and was sick of it. i dont know if all the drivers have to do that, i thought it was 2 weeks out.

4 weeks, maybe if doing euro,but in the uk,? very unusual , unless that is what the driver wanted

YARDDOG:
Just spotted this:

ralphdavies.co.uk/vacancies.shtml

If anyone is interested?

How old is the web page though, I applied over 1 1/2 yrs ago but didn’t peruse it any further so it could be an out of date advert !

moneys not right clever i was gonna call in but can earn as much where i am and be home 3 nights a week be a good job if you were single and wanted to save some money on rent and bills :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Goldfinger:
I sooo want me class one now. :cry:

I think Hatchet Harry my have 1 to sell , just meet him in The Blind Beggar :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

jessicas dad:
i waschatting toa driver who does 4 weeks away and was sick of it. i dont know if all the drivers have to do that, i thought it was 2 weeks out.

He was telling you porkies unless he asked to stay out,it’s only 2 weeks away.

Thetaff:

jessicas dad:

It was a pole in a vest and muscles plenty of bling in the cab, black Volvo on uk work. I was chatting to him in greenCore selby said he was on about leaving.

jessicas dad:

Thetaff:

jessicas dad:

It was a pole in a vest and muscles plenty of bling in the cab, black Volvo on uk work. I was chatting to him in greenCore selby said he was on about leaving.

I know who your on about he lives in Exeter and he chooses to stay in the truck when it’s his weekend off.Goes by the name of Arek :wink:

Thetaff:

jessicas dad:

Thetaff:

jessicas dad:

I know who your on about he lives in Exeter and he chooses to stay in the truck when it’s his weekend off.Goes by the name of Arek :wink:

I think he has to look for a new job now!!!

bristolron:

Thetaff:

jessicas dad:

Thetaff:

jessicas dad:

I think he has to look for a new job now!!!

I don’t :wink: