Radio stations

My top three are Smooth, Talksport and LBC. Through the night it’s LBC all the way can anybody suggest better?

Amazon Music. Choose a “Station” to match your particular mood/interest at the time and away you go. No ads, no inane drivel, no-one promoting their latest book/film/tour, and no “presenter” with an over-blown view of their own importance…

On nights out if can get lbc I listen to that just love hear people arguing or complaining thinking they know everything.
But mostly it’s radio 5 live .

Daytime usually radio 2 untill pop master is over than what ever I find really.

I’m lucky have a daf no CD no dab no aux In no Bluetooth just good old am fm

I’m turning the radio off more and more these days, it’s just so much drivel out of people who love themselves.

Weirdly, I picked up Radio 538 (on FM) from NL on the North Circ earlier! I find the pirates are the best, they have the best adverts :laughing:

One that makes me angry if I even see the name on the display though… H***t FM, I cannot put into words how much I despise that station :angry: :angry: :angry:

Download various 6 music stuff IE RadMac
And podcasts such as confessions and now show
Also listen to absolute
Just now nothing as in the Atlantic on a little Island

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

The only time my radio is used is if the warehouse driver/loader switches it on, or if someone else uses it. I used to wind uo a drivers mate in a previous job as he liked Heart FM and I despise it. I turned the faders off to pretend the radio was broken.
I barely watch tv nowadays and only read about local news.

Union Jack, no DJ or presenter waffle, and British music only, but can be repetitive.
Absolute 80’s, standard radio fare but the music is great.

Alternate between these two as and when the adverts are on (minimal ads on UJ), or if the A80’s presenters get on me wick.

radio x in morning for chris moyles ok not everyones cut of tea.toby tarrant chris tarrants son who dating pippa off chris moyles chow and hes pushing above his weight and admits it to.then what every i find on the dab stations i have or usb stick with about 30 albums on just got new ■■■■■ one so thats been hammered at moment

Was with a guy the other week and he had a station on…Magic. Loved it, 70s 80s big hits.
Apart from that I try and find a good chat station. Anything apart from ■■■■■■ Brexit!!

Radio 4 or 4 xtra bbc6 music bbc London between 10-1

Does anybody from London listen to any of the BBC music stations? When I was at college, the out of town kids used to love Radio 1, none of the Londoners had ever heard of it :laughing:

Trappist fm…radio off…check out marcel marseau breakfast slot.Bliss.Totally done with matrix media.No tv for 10 years now a total detox from bbc crapola.Radio 2s not the dignified listen it once was.

What the #### is LBC?

Win-Stone:
What the #### is LBC?

Mostly contrived “controversial” politics and such which basically translates as presenters with over inflated egos who believe they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Plus whoever shouts the loudest is always right, and if you dont agree (ie presenter losing argument) they got the big red cut off button so they can take their ball home.

Think Jeremy Kyle for the radio. Aka its just like some days of TNUK. :smiley:

lbc leading britains conversation

is a phone in all day long covering various topics

is funny listening to the public phone up giving opinions like there experts on the topic.

steve allen early mornings is very funny one bloke just going on and on by him self

or for a laugh mystery hour on a Thursday 12 to 1 people ring in with stupid questions they want an answer to well worth a listen

edd1974:
lbc leading britains conversation

is a phone in all day long covering various topics

is funny listening to the public phone up giving opinions like there experts on the topic.

steve allen early mornings is very funny one bloke just going on and on by him self

or for a laugh mystery hour on a Thursday 12 to 1 people ring in with stupid questions they want an answer to well worth a listen

LBC, When it was proper LBC (London Broadcasting Corporation) was great. Then it became LBC Crown (FM) and LBC Newstalk (MW). It was all downhill from there :frowning: Steve Allen is the only one left from the old days and he’s as funny as he ever was!

Steve Jones, Therese Birch, Dan Deeley, Syd Burke, Douglas Cameron Pete Murray etc, and who could forget Bryan Hayes?

It’s a great reflection of London actually. Brilliant 20 years ago, now a lost cause :frowning:

Drempels:
Does anybody from London listen to any of the BBC music stations? When I was at college, the out of town kids used to love Radio 1, none of the Londoners had ever heard of it :laughing:

Only John peel when I was young we had loads of decent fm radio oh and our tune

kr79:

Drempels:

Only John peel when I was young we had loads of decent fm radio oh and our tune

Remember Touchdown FM? :smiley:

Star Radio - Cambridge area.

Juddian:
Union Jack, no DJ or presenter waffle, and British music only, but can be repetitive.
Absolute 80’s, standard radio fare but the music is great.

Alternate between these two as and when the adverts are on (minimal ads on UJ), or if the A80’s presenters get on me wick.

This ^^^^ “Jack” have quite a few stations on both FM and DAB. Brilliant, funny and as Juddian says no DJ crap. Plus minimal adverts too.