Radio 2

This has gone from probably the best national radio station, to some sort of “celeb show”
I hear that Clair balding is now to become a presenter on their.
Stick to the horse racing etc, not radio.

Why do they think we all want more and more celeb culture, leave radio to the people that are good at it!

Overnight went really good over Xmas - Had someone doing 12-3 in place of Janice who was ok, then the dark lord did 3-6.30 completely cutting out Vanessa’s show, wish they’d left it that way!

I have it on most of the day and I find it good altho vine at lunch time try’s my patience !
BUT after 7pm and at the weekend I find it dire !!!

Spot on mate, used to listen to radio 1 but that ■■■■ Grimmy has finally worn me down. Only listen to Scott Mills now and was on rad 2 the rest but its getting crapper by the day :imp: :imp:

dew:
Overnight went really good over Xmas - Had someone doing 12-3 in place of Janice who was ok, then the dark lord did 3-6.30 completely cutting out Vanessa’s show, wish they’d left it that way!

Alex lester is brilliant, I think he should have his show extended permenantly.

tootman318:
Spot on mate, used to listen to radio 1 but that ■■■■ Grimmy has finally worn me down. Only listen to Scott Mills now and was on rad 2 the rest but its getting crapper by the day :imp: :imp:

Likewise, I used to listen to Dev then Moyles till I finished work around 7:30am, but since Grim (what an apt name) took over I’ve cut it out completely.

Been listening to CDs a lot more lately.

Agree’d John, just what you need on a night shift. SLOGAN! :laughing:

Thereal-john:
Clair balding

Face for the radio!

Thereal-john:

dew:

Alex lester is brilliant, I think he should have his show extended permenantly.

Alex is the best of the lot. All stations :smiley: :smiley:

tootman318:

I actually think Grimmy is ok. Better than I thought he would be. Agree about Scott Mills though. He’s the best on Radio 1 just now.

Fallmonk:
I have it on most of the day and I find it good altho vine at lunch time try’s my patience !
BUT after 7pm and at the weekend I find it dire !!!

Same here.

She’s certainly got a face for radio anyway.
Radio 2 is a bit of an old mans station but I like the phone ins from 1 until 2 in the afternoon.

FarnboroughBoy11:
She’s certainly got a face for radio anyway.
Radio 2 is a bit of an old mans station but I like the phone ins from 1 until 2 in the afternoon.

I find overnight it’s the best out there for playing a good selection of music, Radio one tend to go to the “deaf asian dubstep show” or whatever and the local ones tend to be either computers picking tunes (I got an MP3 player that’ll do that) or constant adverts for the local double glazing company. R2 is the only place I know where you can get proper rock in the early hours.

Token Lesbianism on the radio. Her partner is on Radio 4

Got myself a digital radio and its 6 music for me all day they play some awesome stuff.
If I’m abroad then its the itouch plugged into said radio listening to my music or Howard stern.

I think their target audience are middle class, the chipping norton set maybe?
It’s a shame too

It’s a shame too

It’s a shame too

In triplicate■■? You must feel strongly.

Montmerency:
In triplicate■■? You must feel strongly.

:laughing:

I must be one of the few people who actually like Clare. She’s had a stonking year in her career, what with both Olympics, and her knowledge of horsey type stuff is second to none. She does come from a horsey background though.

Haven’t heard her on radio yet though, but she has got to be one of the best female presenters out there, dyke or not. She’s definitely the butch one though.

Ken.