radio 2

What a vision of hell it was this week,all the the regular jocks away and what do we get. In their place? Just about the naffest,cretinous cavalcade of plastic retreads it’s possible to imagine! Bloody hell Zoe ball,Feltz and even Mark friggin Goodier for a brief spell,i remember this arch priest of blandness from radio one,circa 1990,s and he,it,seems to think the world needs his appalling presence once again as he always seems to be floating around the airwaves in some capacity,i remember the excreable Chris Evans doing the same routine and god help us theres no sign of it moving from the seat that Terry wogan once graced with his majestic presence all those years ago.
Be afraid,Be very afraid.

Don’t diss the Zoe… But you’re right about the rest

Joe Ball, Edith Bowman, Sara Cox, and Jo Whiley for a day’s radio with attitude.

get a dab radio and planet rock :grimacing:

I only listen to Radio 2 when [zb] all else gets picked up.

cav551:
Joe Ball, Edith Bowman, Sara Cox, and Jo Whiley for a day’s radio with attitude.

I could slap this bunch of talentless tramps until my hand fell off.

burnley-si:

This is the only way to fly.

I quite enjoy Sara Cox , proper down to earth girl

Smooth is where it’s at… :wink:

Good shout that pal. Nothing better than a bit of John Lennon while you are decomposing in roadworks.

burnley-si:

+1

I emailed the station to complain about Steve Wright ruining every song with him singing, talking and whistling at the start and end of it.
Songs being cut short, another bug bear of mine.
Their reply was, that he does it to keep listeners attentive and it was his own style of presenting that is popular.
Another annoyance, the female presenters that have to show off giving details about their offsprings activities.
Feltz does this a lot, along with Sara Cox .
Lastly, every UK station that gets all excited telling us it’s a Friday, and we all get weekends off, many work weekends.
On Monday their voice tone is a negative drone of telling us it’s Monday and back to work.
Bbc radio and Tv shows that mention Glastonbury every six seconds when the festival is on, presenters that have to name drop by saying " I have just bumped in to a pop star while queuing for a hot dog ."
FELTZ that says she hopes we are fine ,chipper and dandy then spews elonquated long words that must alienate listeners with a low IQ.

scotstrucker:

burnley-si:

+1

• 2 :grimacing:

or alternatively,
get the Planet Rock app onto your mobile and run it through your cab speakers … surround sound :sunglasses:

I actually prefer Vanessa to Jeremy Vine :blush:

trux:

scotstrucker:

burnley-si:

+1

or alternatively,
get the Planet Rock app onto your mobile and run it through your cab speakers … surround sound :sunglasses:

WOW thank you for that :smiley: I never thought of it before :bulb:

trux:

scotstrucker:

burnley-si:

+1

or alternatively,

how much data do you use listening to radio on your mobile ?

trux:

scotstrucker:

burnley-si:

+1

or alternatively,

+3. The worst is when you go just far enough to lose every single station. Radio in the DAF I drive is awful. It decides for you when a station is too crackly (all of the ■■■■■■■ time).

I just remember being so happy when I finally got a station “Radio Silk” somewhere in Cheshire…

In my complaint to the BBC, I also asked why all their so called guests come on to advertise for free, they plug their book, album, tour or other products.
Their reply was advertising is not allowed, but would have no guests on the Steve Wright show, if the producers stipulate no marketing is permitted while broadcasting, as the guests agent or manager would not let them on the show.
The most annoying guest ever is the faker John Barrowman and his phoney yanky accent.
I know he grew up in the USA, but he was a kid then, now it’s so irritating and false.
We heard about his new house in Palm Springs, yeah right, we need to know that.

agree with midlifetrucker,zoe is great but the rest are crap,two of the worst are vanessa feltz and jonathan ross,both could talk for England,and on the debates when feltz is covering for vine she is so rude cutting people off in mid sentence,personally I reckon radio 2 is getting worse,forgot wrighty keep interrupting songs with his idiot voice when you like a particular song,trouble is most stations are geared up for todays young[or yoofs lol] radio 3/4 not much good either,and forget radio 1 unless as I say you are a yoof

toby1234abc:
I emailed the station to complain about Steve Wright ruining every song with him singing, talking and whistling at the start and end of it.
Songs being cut short, another bug bear of mine.
Their reply was, that he does it to keep listeners attentive and it was his own style of presenting that is popular.
Another annoyance, the female presenters that have to show off giving details about their offsprings activities.
Feltz does this a lot, along with Sara Cox .
Lastly, every UK station that gets all excited telling us it’s a Friday, and we all get weekends off, many work weekends.
On Monday their voice tone is a negative drone of telling us it’s Monday and back to work.
Bbc radio and Tv shows that mention Glastonbury every six seconds when the festival is on, presenters that have to name drop by saying " I have just bumped in to a pop star while queuing for a hot dog ."
FELTZ that says she hopes we are fine ,chipper and dandy then spews elonquated long words that must alienate listeners with a low IQ.

your lucky,i e mailed and did not even get an answer,you are right about the female presenters,look at Christmas I e dawn French/ Jennifer saunders,they really droned on and on with maybe a little bit of music here and there

chaversdad:
I quite enjoy Sara Cox , proper down to earth girl

talks too much