Radio 2 0500 to 0700am

Give Chris Moyles a listen on R1 0630, yeh I know the music is crap,but to be honest he hardly plays any,its mostly chat and comedy features like Carpark catchphrase, and Where am I. OK he,s an aquired taste,and it takes a few listens to realise the big headedness is really irony, but it beats Evans.(who,s bigheadedness isnt,) then you switch over to Ken Bruce at 10.

Well the old bat has gone :smiley: dunno wether she was pushed or decided to walk herself :grimacing:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11178849

Big Joe:
Well the old bat has gone :smiley: dunno wether she was pushed or decided to walk herself :grimacing:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11178849

the show’s been good recently, maybe because Lynn Parsons has been sitting in for Kennedy :wink: ( no more name dropping, cats, and chattering class crap)

Hope they give the slot to Lynn Parsons permanently :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Or Richard Allinson

or maybe extend the Dark Lord time till 09.30 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Last year, Kennedy was “spoken to” by BBC bosses after she praised the late Enoch Powell as “the best prime minister this country never had”.

He was sacked from the shadow cabinet by Ted Heath in 1968 for his Rivers of Blood speech about the dangers of mass immigration.

In 2007, meanwhile, Radio 2 apologised after she said had almost run over a black pedestrian because she could not see him in the dark

nothing wrong with her

we will not have 2 listen 2 her anymore. :smiley:
1 of the national papers said she not returning fed up with early mornings
looking for new challenges
radio 2 looking for a replacement
i certenly wont miss her :smiley:
hope richard allison gets a chance

Can she take Paul O’Grady with her as well as cant stand him

44 Tonne Ton:

Wheel Nut:

alamcculloch:
Are you all talking about the Sarah Kennedy that was absolutely gorgeous on GAME FOR A LAUGH back in the early 1980s.

Yep!

Harsh Malc,harsh! She used to be well fit with a lovely set of chesticles!
Oh yes…Sarah Kennedy sitting on that high stool at the beginning of Game For A Laugh. I would have quite happily crawled underneath and drunk the ■■■■ streaming from her quivering hairy ■■■■…

I remember those shows and yes she was fit as a butchers dog, now she looks like any normal dog but it was nearly 30 years ago.

I will not miss her now, and neither it seems will anyone else…