Racial VOSA officer

Just seen this on VOSA Watch group on FB

Once again we are hearing that a certain officer on the A55 is once again being racially abusive to Irish drivers. I have just received a message off one just incident. We are going to forward this message on to north Wales policemen contact the IPCC. If. Anyone else feels they have racially attacked inbox US. Lets not forget racial abuse is illegal in the UK and no one is above the law.

Here there FB page if anyone gets abuse off the person in question

facebook.com/vosa8watch

Cheers

Let us hope someone uses the filming facility on their digi camera or phone they might be carrying to film these incidents,could be one down 9,999 to go.

And here’s me thinking their is only one race The Human Race.

If paddy din’t keep breaking the rules he wouldn’t keep being stopped.

Why are they passing it to the IPCC they deal with police complaints, VOSA are not the police?

Silverback
3 Feathers Haulage

So what race are these Oirish buggers?

So you expect us to comment on a third hand rumour (that can’t even use proper grammar) on a post made on a website of a random stranger that we have to ‘friend’ in order to read it.

Can you not quote the original complaint (rather than the ‘he said she said’ type freight drivers restaraunt BS) so we can all form a proper opinion…

mrx:

if they started pulling others to the same extent, then they would find even distribution of alleged irregularities.

mrx:

Yeah, cos bean munchers never break the rules either!

No excuse for racial abuse though.

Derf:
So you expect us to comment on a third hand rumour (that can’t even use proper grammar) on a post made on a website of a random stranger that we have to ‘friend’ in order to read it.

Can you not quote the original complaint (rather than the ‘he said she said’ type freight drivers restaraunt BS) so we can all form a proper opinion…

stop talking sense man, how can you expect someone named leg end scania to understand sense :smiley:

I bet all that happened was the vosa guy called him paddy, supposedly this is a racist term. Just like jocks for scots or sheep shaggers for the welsh. People will get on their high horse about anything.

merc0447:
I bet all that happened was the vosa guy called him paddy, supposedly this is a racist term. Just like jocks for scots or sheep shaggers for the welsh. People will get on their high horse about anything.

Do you get on your high horse by being called a bean muncher or a limey?

Which ministry man is the allegation about? Don’t want his name, just want to know if it’s the one we all know and love or his taller mate :smiley:

Buford T Justice:

mrx:

Yeah, cos bean munchers never break the rules either!

No excuse for racial abuse though.

No, you lick 'em boy, don’t munch 'em! :wink:

“Paddy” has always had more of a derogatory note to it than Jock for a Scotsman or Limey/Bean/Roast Beef for an Englishman & you wouldn’t call a Welsh man a sheep shagger to his face and not expect to get in to a fight would you?

As always it’s how the term is used and who’s using it.

Silver_Surfer:
“Paddy” has always had more of a derogatory note to it than Jock for a Scotsman or Limey/Bean/Roast Beef for an Englishman & you wouldn’t call a Welsh man a sheep shagger to his face and not expect to get in to a fight would you?

As always it’s how the term is used and who’s using it.

I had just removed the last line of my post as I thought it was a bit ott but thanks for quoting it anyway. :laughing:

Silver_Surfer:
I had just removed the last line of my post as I thought it was a bit ott but thanks for quoting it anyway. :laughing:

Sorted :wink:

Buford T Justice:
Do you get on your high horse by being called a bean muncher or a limey?

Not at all, as it’s only a thick paddy or dumbass yank that would call me that anyway :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■■■’ right it’s over the top! KNEECAPPING?? Not racially stereotyping, are you? :unamused: