R.I.P Sir Jimmy savile

just heard some sad news poor old jimmys died
He did so much for my local hospital
Stoke mandeville

R.I.P. jimmy

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/10 … 65053.html

Veteran broadcaster and charity campaigner Sir Jimmy Savile has died at his home in Leeds, aged 84.

The police were called to his home on Saturday morning. The police are not treating his death as suspicious

Savile was due to celebrate his 85th birthday on Monday.

The broadcaster was best known for his show Jim’ll Fix It, as well as being a long-running presenter on Top of the Pops.

He was also a tireless charity worker and a volunteer at Stoke Mandeville Hospital.

Speaking to Sky, DJ Dave Lee Travis said: “It’s a shock. He was a powerful presence. He was there and in your face. There was no getting away from him. We’ll all bit a bit worse off now he’s not around.”

Former radio DJ Mike Reid, also speaking to Sky News, said: “He was an enigma. He was impenetrable. No one knew him

JimmySaville_1399297a.jpg

I know he was not a trucker but i use to watch fix it every sat evening
I picked him up 4 times in my taxi from stoke mandeville to the peking inn. He was the only one i let smoke in my taxi great big ■■■■ off cigar lol

uk.ask.com/question/is-jimmy-saville-still-alive

Fixed that for him!

Savile, Jimmy (1926-)

I heard he was a great ‘fan’ of Gary Glitter :wink:
Enjoy hell Jim :smiling_imp:

Nice image but shady past. Once locked a 12yr old girl in a room in his club & threatened to break both of her arms if she reported him for something unsavoury that happened.

users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/jokes/HIGNFY.txt

Speaking to Sky, BJ Dave Lee Travis said: “It’s a shock. He was a powerful presence. He was there and in your face. There was no getting away from him. We’ll all bit a bit worse off now he’s not around.”

Former radio BJ Mike Reid, also speaking to Sky News, said: “He was an enigma. He was impenetrable. No one knew him

Sycophantic luvies!!! sounds like they were wide open to his BJ flattery.

bubsy06:

He was a good man & the world was a better place with him in it.

If you wish to cast aspersions on his ■■■■■■ preferances then please post some proof at the same time.

My best mate died on one of the wards he used to visit, I was 7yrs old at the time & didn’t fully understand what was happening.

I am now 45, Jimmy has burnt something into my character that is almost as important as what my grandfather & my father did.

If you were ever brave enough to bad mouth my grandfather I would not hesitate to snap your neck & put you out of your misery, if you were brave brave enough to bad mouth my father, I’d see to it that you died slowly, painfully, slowly for my own enjoyment. If you want to bad mouth Jimmy, please be brave enough to do it openly.

He was a good man & we will see how many turn up for his funeral.

i’ll have to say rot in hell, i never liked the look or behavior of the guy. he was just another one of the untouchable 70’s tv presenters who did as they want.

good riddance

Chas:

bubsy06:

If you wish to cast aspersions on his ■■■■■■ preferances then please post some proof at the same time.

My best mate died on one of the wards he used to visit, I was 7yrs old at the time & didn’t fully understand what was happening.

I am now 45, Jimmy has burnt something into my character that is almost as important as what my grandfather & my father did.

If you were ever brave enough to bad mouth my grandfather I would not hesitate to snap your neck & put you out of your misery, if you were brave brave enough to bad mouth my father, I’d see to it that you died slowly, painfully, slowly for my own enjoyment. If you want to bad mouth Jimmy, please be brave enough to do it openly.

Smoke and mirrors.
Why deny being at the Jersey care home? Why not help the police with there investigations? Why sue the Sun newspaper?
Have you watched ‘When Louis met Jimmy’? Jimmy shows some of his true colours in that documentary.
Oh and you have the ‘when Jim fixed it’ for the Yorkshire Ripper to meet Frank Bruno :open_mouth:
I am bad mouthing Jimmy openly :wink: thank god he is dead so he cant break my arms
P.S. all the sentences above are FACT

mucker85:
i’ll have to say rot in hell, i never liked the look or behavior of the guy. he was just another one of the untouchable 70’s tv presenters who did as they want.

good riddance

Now then now then! :wink:

bubsy06:

Chas:

bubsy06:

Smoke and mirrors.
Why deny being at the Jersey care home? Why not help the police with there investigations? Why sue the Sun newspaper?
Have you watched ‘When Louis met Jimmy’? Jimmy shows some of his true colours in that documentary.
Oh and you have the ‘when Jim fixed it’ for the Yorkshire Ripper to meet Frank Bruno :open_mouth:
I am bad mouthing Jimmy openly :wink: thank god he is dead so he cant break my arms

Oh dear oh dear! :open_mouth: I was going to write RIP Jimmy. But… :unamused: thanks Busby06 :frowning:

how’s about that then.

My take on it:
Sir Jimmy raised over £40m for hospital charities and worked for nothing. There was no case brought against him, only snide allegations that came to nothing, hence the need for him to be considered odd!

telegraph.co.uk/news/obituar … avile.html

Wheel Nut:
My take on it:
Sir Jimmy raised over £40m for hospital charities and worked for nothing. There was no case brought against him, only snide allegations that came to nothing, hence the need for him to be considered odd!

telegraph.co.uk/news/obituar … avile.html

Only a photo of him at the Jersey care home which The Sun newspaper published, he denied being there and sued the Sun.
Being a Mason can get you out of alot of trouble :wink:

Oh Jimmy I thought you said you have never been to the Jersey care home?
What’s this about then■■?

Jingle jingle,jangle jangle!!!

He will be sadly missed. I remember Sir Jimmy holding court in the car park at Glen Coe for many years.He bought the white house that stands on the right as you drive West down the Glen.

Did he die in his magic chair?
Paramedics wont be getting badge and one down, Noel Edmonds to go…

RIP mate,

Certainly an odd character, with very few true friends and lots of ‘hangers on’, I never got any bad vibes from him the many times he came cycling with us in the 90’s.

Apparently, this was actually recorded during the last series of “Have I Got
News For You” when Jimmy Saville was a guest on Paul Merton’s team.
Incredibly, it didn’t make our screens. (It seems that Mr. Merton doesn’t
like Mr. Saville very much)

Out-take 3:09’36
During the headline round:

DEAYTON: You used to be a wrestler didn’t you?
SAVILLE: I still am.
DEAYTON: Are you?
SAVILLE: I’m feared in every girls’ school in the country.
(Audience laugh)
DEAYTON: Yeah, I’ve heard about that.
SAVILLE: What have you heard?
DEAYTON: I’ve…
MERTON: Something about a ■■■■ with a rancid, pus-filled ■■■■.
(Huge audience laugh; Awkward pause)
SAVILLE: I advise you to wash your mouth out, my friend…
MERTON: That’s what she had to do! (Audience laughs)
HISLOP: Weren’t you leaving money in phone boxes or something?
(Saville glares at him) Or have I got completely the wrong end of the…
SAVILLE: (To Deayton, heavily) The question you asked was about wrestling.
DEAYTON: Yes. And then you mentioned girls’ schools. I don’t know whe…
SAVILLE: Well I understood this was a comedy programme. I realise now how wrong I was. (Audience laugh)
DEAYTON: So were you a professional wrestler?
SAVILLE: Yes I was.
DEAYTON: (To audience) Glad we got that cleared up.(Pulls face; audience giggles)
HISLOP: Feared by every girls’ school in the country…
SAVILLE: That’s right.
MERTON: Due to having a rancid, pus-filled ■■■■.(Huge audience laugh)
DEAYTON: Erm…
HISLOP: You’re on top form tonight, Paul…
SAVILLE: (Strangely) I’m…this is not what I…
FLOOR MANAGER: (OOV) OK, do you…(inaudible section)…shall we, for pick-ups…
MERTON: I’m terribly sorry. I don’t know what came over me.
SAVILLE: A pus-filled ■■■■, I imagine. (Shocked audience laugh)
MERTON: Oh, it’s nice to see you joining in. We’d been waiting for you, you sad senile old ■■■■■■■■ (Audience appears to do double-take)
DEAYTON: I think we…d-d-you you want to apologise to our guest, Paul?
MERTON: Sorry, I do apologise. Sir senile old ■■■■■■■■ is what I meant to say.
(Audience laugh; pause) Sir senile old ■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ minors.
(Audience unrest)
HISLOP: Sorry, I’m just looking at our lawyer again. (Waves) Hello!
(Audience laughs)
DEAYTON: Shall we get back on course with this, or sha…
SAVILLE: I do ■■■■ miners, that’s quite correct. I have always done so. They can do the most wonderful things with cigars. The coal…
MERTON: What, they stick them up your senile, pus-filled arse?
(Audience laughs)
FLOOR MANAGER: (OOV): Come on…I’m getting an ear-bashing here. It’s…
MERTON: Oh they want to continue. Sorry, I’ll contain myself. Carry on…
DEAYTON: Right (Pause) You used to be a professional wrestler didn’t you?
(Huge audience laugh)
SAVILLE: (Calmly) I did.
DEAYTON: You didn’t have a nickname or anything?
SAVILLE: Yes - ‘Loser’. (Audience laughs)

Out-take 4: 21’20
Following a discussion about caravans:
DEAYTON: Last month, Roger Moore sold his luxury caravan in Malta. Asked by the…
MERTON: I visited your caravan the other week, Jimmy.
SAVILLE: Did you really?
MERTON: Oh yes. Interesting what you can find, if you have a bit of a poke.
(Audience laugh)
HISLOP: He just told you, it was twelve years ago…
SAVILLE: No, I lived in it for twelve years.
MERTON: And ■■■■■■ twelve year olds. (Audience laugh)
DEAYTON: Here we go again…I’ll be backstage if anyone wants me.
MERTON: (Indicating Saville) That’s what you said to the kids on your show, wasn’t it?
(Audience laugh)
SAVILLE: No, they never did want me.
HISLOP: Not even Sarah Cornley?
SAVILLE: She was an exception.
DEAYTON: Who’s Sarah Cornley?
SAVILLE: Sarah Cornley is…
HISLOP: About fifteen grand in damages, wasn’t she?
(Uncertain audience laugh)
SAVILLE: That’s right.
HISLOP: So if I was going to mention that you threatened to break her arm if she said anything…
SAVILLE: You’d be very wrong. (Pause) I said I’d break both her arms.
(Audience unease)
MERTON: ■■■■■■■ hell. I mean, you’re just sitting there, all shell suit and cigar wearing those ■■■■■■■…I don’t know what they are.
SAVILLE: Chrome-plated SC-700 sun-visors, these are. Sent to me by…
MERTON: We don’t give a ■■■■. Ladies and gentlemen, Sir James Saville OBE. Jim has fixed it for me to have my arms broken. Meet this depressing old ■■■■■■ up ■■■■ of a ■■■■■■ on television who’s riddled with cancer and ■■■■■■■ pubic lice.
HISLOP: (To lawyer again) Hello! (Audience laughs)
MERTON: Christ, I mean ha ha, big ■■■■■■■ joke - the ■■■■■■■ lawyers are involved, tee hee. It doesn’t change anything.
DEAYTON: (Visibly out of character) Do you wanna stop, or…?
MERTON: No I don’t ■■■■■■■ want to stop. It’s all ■■■■! You’ll expect a comedy walkout in a minute, won’t you? I mean, big bloody joke - I’m going to quote Shakespeare in a minute, how ■■■■■■■ out of character. And Ian knows about football - oh my ■■■■■■■ sides.
SAVILLE: You’ve never ■■■■■■ anyone in your life, boy.
MERTON: Oh ■■■■ off…
FLOOR MANAGER: (OOV) …About five minutes, just to…(Phil Davey enters)
PHIL DAVEY: OK, well top that as they say. You’re looking troubled by that, aren’t you mate? I tell you, I came back from Amsterdam recently…
RECORDING PLACED ON STAND-BY; CUTS BACK TO CLOSE-UP OF DEAYTON
AWAITING HIS CUE
DEAYTON: OK. Second time lucky. (Pause) Last month, Roger Moore sold his luxury caravan in Malta. Asked by the New York Times about his relaxed acting style…