Quick reminder Top Gear Patagonia special is on

NOW…

bald bloke:
NOW…

The guy martin programme on channel 4 was better,gave you a insite into his life behind the cameras ,bang on :sunglasses:

Watched both of them, gotta love Guy’s attitude to life, proper LAD :slight_smile:
Top Gear was on it’s usual track but can’t wait for tomorrows helping, from Clarksons Twitter feed…

Tonight on BBC2, some men are nice about Argentina. Tomorrow night, they throw rocks at us.

Kaistar:
Watched both of them, gotta love Guy’s attitude to life, proper LAD :slight_smile:
Top Gear was on it’s usual track but can’t wait for tomorrows helping, from Clarksons Twitter feed…

Tonight on BBC2, some men are nice about Argentina. Tomorrow night, they throw rocks at us.

Moody as flogged that 143 ,i wonder who bought it and how much it went for :confused:

Not a clue, but this interview is worth watching…

Next episode then when the ■■■■ hits the fan with Clarksons Reg plate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He’s a very intelligent man and the Top gear producer know’s exactly what’s going on.
Remember when they were doing the bike ride, I think around Cambodia and Japan and if whoever’s bike broke down, they’d have to ride the one emblazoned in the American flag with “Born in the USA” blaring from the loud speaker.

Kaistar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LfZtRH7icY&feature=youtu.be

I aint got a clue what what Guy Martin was going on about but I could listen to him all day :laughing: oh and Cerys Matthews, but thats another level :wink: :wink:

It was a boring episode last night. There was not enough of their silly antics.

Agree with you about guy Martin. First time I missed something of his on the TV. Wished I had checked out the TV guide last night.

sweepster:
He’s a very intelligent man and the Top gear producer know’s exactly what’s going on.

Andy Wilman said (rough quote) “What are the chances of us finding a vehicle with that registration that fits into the programme agenda? There was only ‘so many’ of them in the world, or did we plan a full show around a number plate?”

I’d say the second one Andy, and you’re convincing nobody that it was an innocent misunderstanding :unamused:

Seen one seen em all so staged managed that they are absolutely rubbish…
Probably got a team of about 40/50 to bail em out of the crap…

The Belgrano that was sunk, sailed from an area they were filming in.
Relations from the dead sailors would have been upset.

Has anyone bothered to check if the Porsche was actually in the UK under that registration? That would be one way to see if it was innocent or ‘coincidence’

m1cks:
Has anyone bothered to check if the Porsche was actually in the UK under that registration? That would be one way to see if it was innocent or ‘coincidence’

Yes,

Taxed until May 15
Mot,ed until June 15

DVLA vehicle check

cliffystephens:
Seen one seen em all so staged managed that they are absolutely rubbish…
Probably got a team of about 40/50 to bail em out of the crap…

Nice scenery though that’s certainly an area I’ve always fancied going, but I suppose without the antics which are clearly staged it would be bland.

It was a boring episode last night. There was not enough of their silly antics.

Agree with you about guy Martin. First time I missed something of his on the TV. Wished I had checked out the TV guide last night.

Try this channel4.com/programmes/guy- … /60995-001

Drift:

Kaistar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LfZtRH7icY&feature=youtu.be

I aint got a clue what what Guy Martin was going on about but I could listen to him all day :laughing: oh and Cerys Matthews, but thats another level :wink: :wink:

+1 about cerys matthews :laughing:

Top gear gets worse

Part 2 tonight 8pm.

I tried watching these prats once, I lasted about 3 minutes, 3 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. I would rather ■■■■ a turd through a tramps sock than watch any of it again.