Quick one for trucknet C.S.i

Why do we think this crash happened on the A2 near the M25 last week?
(Photo of K.P roads unit)

the spaceship that was abducting them suddenly developed a tractor beam fault causing a catastrophic failure of the [zb] retaining apparatus narrowly missing the man sweeping the m25 for whom they had closed the motorway for three days :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The white van was towing a caravan when one of those big bad naughty lorries got too close causing a slip stream which made it unstable resulting in what we see in the picture :laughing:

Stobarts?

mezzzz1211:
the spaceship that was abducting them suddenly developed a tractor beam fault causing a catastrophic failure of the [zb] retaining apparatus narrowly missing the man sweeping the m25 for whom they had closed the motorway for three days :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The caravan wanted to go back to the wet boggy field where it has resided for the last 13 months with its friends so decided to seize up a wheel bearing as a protest about being dragged miles down roads to quickly , and as this took so much effort it then decided to lay down for a sleep and persuaded the van it needed to do the same !

Well in my world it seems sensible !

Inexperienced caravan driver who can’t drive in a crowd.

They fell over in shock at the lack of traffic ahead.

Agency driver on holiday? :smiley: :smiley:

mick.mh2racing:
Stobarts?

So ■■■■■■■ funny lol :slight_smile:

Agency driver too busy eating a packet of biscuits they stole from the last truck they were in.

What about this one on the M40 y’day, or is it too tough??

It’s the buttie van from the bridge over the motorway. The lady behind the hotplate opened up the back door to empty her ashtray and a freak gust of wind caught the stripy canopy and blew the caravan off the bridge. The white van turned over trying to avoid an errant brown sauce bottle. If you look carefully you can see the white plastic handle of her spatula under the van door and a pile of salt on the road from the broken salt cellar.

The caravan had just been stolen and the accident happen whilst being chased by the police.

This is the most likely explanation once you have applied the relevant stereotypes.

Why oh Why cant drivers just Stop drinking Shandy Bass :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

There are only theories at the point when the pic was taken, because as you can see, we’re still waiting for the guy who is trusted with the pink chalk to mark out the scene ready for the CSI’s.

:bulb: All joking aside, I do hope that nobody was injured.

bradthinks:
Why do we think this crash happened on the A2 near the M25 last week?
(Photo of K.P roads unit)

The towing vehicle looks to be a Daihatsu Hi-jet van, it only weighs around 500-800kg unladen, with a narrow wheel track pulling a big caravan probably weighing around the same if not more than the van, get a “snake” on that outfit and you are in trouble. I have driven a few daihatsu’s over the years, they have very soft suspension. When over taken by artics on the motorway, the air they displace would push you onto the hard shoulder no problem, very scary unstable machine.

They swerved to miss the plonker dressed in high vis standing in the 3rd lane!

Car driver #simples :slight_smile:

Actrosman:
What about this one on the M40 y’day, or is it too tough??

I had to settle for parking up at Bicester last night rather than making it to Banbury to a lovely quiet spot I know because of this. Hope the driver was ok.