Quick one for trucknet C.S.i

friggin bob again

Were there any tramlines caused by super singles that narrower tracked van and trailer got in to on one side then got pulled in and out of them ,an inexperienced driver can very easily loose control in this situation.

After reading the instructions on how to set the cruise control the caravan pilot decided to climb in the caravan whilst it was hurtling down the road at 86.6 Mph in the safe knowledge of the cruise control doing its job in driving the van with no pilot.

I had to settle for parking up at Bicester

Looks like that transporter is also just having a little lie down :slight_smile:

Phantom Mark:

I had to settle for parking up at Bicester

Looks like that transporter is also just having a little lie down :slight_smile:

Probably suffering from severe depression, it’s just lay down where it was and stopped functioning. All it wanted was to be an Eddie Stobart truck. :cry:

mick.mh2racing:
Stobarts?

^^wondered how long it would be

i reckon the ambulance was going to an emergency and distracted the old biddy in the van who started to wander to the central reservation but over corrected their mistake

Will_161:
Agency driver too busy eating a packet of biscuits they stole from the last truck they were in.

as an agency driver i look after vehicles i drive unlike some regulars i do not touch anything in the cab belonging to said regular driver and i do not steal things and any rubbish of mine is taken with me when i go, there are good and bad everywhere including among regular employed drivers

truckman20:

Will_161:
Agency driver too busy eating a packet of biscuits they stole from the last truck they were in.

as an agency driver i look after vehicles i drive unlike some regulars i do not touch anything in the cab belonging to said regular driver and i do not steal things and any rubbish of mine is taken with me when i go, there are good and bad everywhere including among regular employed drivers

Bit of tongue in cheek chap, about a previous thread a couple of weeks ago.

I was once an agency driver too.

Will_161:

truckman20:

Will_161:

Bit of tongue in cheek chap, about a previous thread a couple of weeks ago.

I was once an agency driver too.

apologies chap