Question of lights in truck

can anyone tell me where can i get and rough cost of the big fancy lights in your cab behind driver above bed, thanx

there are various companies that do them, most advertise on ebay

be aware though, the glare can be very distracting at night

Oh Gord, another fairground truck coming towards me now the dark nights are coming.

Their price is your credibility. :stuck_out_tongue:

disgo:
Oh Gord, another fairground truck coming towards me now the dark nights are coming.

Rofl, cheered me up that one :smiley:

There was a lad who used to work with me down south at Priddys who had one of those LED text boards and put it in his front window, whenever trucks/cars owt really came towards him looking like an Xmas tree, he’d switch it on. Must of been an odd sight to the guy driving the Christmas tree to be being called all the names under the sun.

they can be purchased from here
numptieswhobuycrap.com

What truck do you drive ? Got a scania 1 for sale

i drive 26 ton rigid scania

green456:
numptieswhobuycrap.com

Like it and agree with it. lol

green456:
numptieswhobuycrap.com

AKA www.cdc.com
Why do you need a sign with “Scania” or something when it’s written on the front?

if you gonna buy one then make sure it has a dimmer attached as shuttlespanker says the glare at night is distracting

C10HOO:
There was a lad who used to work with me down south at Priddys who had one of those LED text boards and put it in his front window, whenever trucks/cars owt really came towards him looking like an Xmas tree, he’d switch it on. Must of been an odd sight to the guy driving the Christmas tree to be being called all the names under the sun.

When did you work for Priddys?
I worked for Robert when I left school in about 98/99…

DAF95XF:

C10HOO:

let’s be honest, there aren’t many companies that you haven’t worked for :unamused: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

green456:
numptieswhobuycrap.com

PMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any serious posts on this topic would be useful :unamused:

My stepdad wants one for his FH Globetrotter, but without even a name for them my search has been somewhat short.

I know Kelsa don’t do them so I got lost after that.

dew:

My stepdad wants one for his FH Globetrotter, but without even a name for them my search has been somewhat short.

If you give it a couple more weeks you will be able to buy sparkly flashing lights in all the supermarkets. And Santas that light up! And flashing angels!!! lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

C10HOO:

2006-2008 during the QTR invasion

dew:

so, the 2nd post on this thread wasn’t useful for you then? :unamused:

shuttlespanker:

dew:

so, the 2nd post on this thread wasn’t useful for you then? :unamused:

Having tried eBay, from everything from “In cab lights” to “Volvo trucks sign” just either gets you 30,000 pages of results, or something totally different. So no, it didn’t really.