Question of lights in truck

dew:

shuttlespanker:

dew:
Any serious posts on this topic would be useful :unamused:

My stepdad wants one for his FH Globetrotter, but without even a name for them my search has been somewhat short.

I know Kelsa don’t do them so I got lost after that.

so, the 2nd post on this thread wasn’t useful for you then? :unamused:

Having tried eBay, from everything from “In cab lights” to “Volvo trucks sign” just either gets you 30,000 pages of results, or something totally different. So no, it didn’t really.

a simple search came up with the following

ebay.co.uk/itm/Scania-LED-Li … 500wt_1182

although, this listing has ended, it just goes to prove that my first post on this thread was a valid and non-■■■■ taking post :wink:

C10HOO:

DAF95XF:

C10HOO:
There was a lad who used to work with me down south at Priddys who had one of those LED text boards and put it in his front window, whenever trucks/cars owt really came towards him looking like an Xmas tree, he’d switch it on. Must of been an odd sight to the guy driving the Christmas tree to be being called all the names under the sun.

When did you work for Priddys?
I worked for Robert when I left school in about 98/99…

2006-2008 during the QTR invasion

Ah, so based in Reading not at Old Basing on the A30?

google is your friend

jblogos.co.uk/index.php

truckstuff.ie/acatalog/copy_ … OARDS.html

trucklitelogos.com/about_us.html

ST3:
google is your friend

jblogos.co.uk/index.php

truckstuff.ie/acatalog/copy_ … OARDS.html

trucklitelogos.com/about_us.html

thanx mate a true geordie to the rescue , i live in birkenhead but im a geordie mate cheers

Hi try jdlogos.co.uk they do lots of led boards hope this helps

john

dew:
Having tried eBay, from everything from “In cab lights” to “Volvo trucks sign” just either gets you 30,000 pages of results, or something totally different. So no, it didn’t really.

didn’t search very hard did you? :unamused:

ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=l … cat=169487

All you need is a square light like a fog light but with a red lense.Use red because its proven to be less strain on your eyes when driving at night.They used to look good in the 80s/90s when people had those flags on the back wall with a red light lighting it up.Failing red try green.As for the smart alecs you will always get them its their way of having a bit of fun

So what the fella wants some lights in his cab, what’s the problem and why is he a numpty? It’s all about personal preference, I personally don’t like fishing but know people who spend 200 quid on a catch alarm. Not my cup of tea at all but just because people are into different things than you doesn’t mean they’re a numpty.

Folk can put whatever they like on but the Bridgwater carnival float look does nothing for me.

I have no problems with people taking bit pride in there trucks and work. me personally if could work for a company that would give me truck and pay all the lights on it would make me have smile more as i enjoy driving even after all the ■■■■■ that comes with it. At min im driving a 1 year old man tgx but not my cup of tea so not wasted any thing on it but new mp4 bigspace arrives this week and im trying to get that and il go down route of getting some toys to make look bit smarter but not gona skint my self on stuff that has to stay on it if i ever had to leave.

Try this crowd.

www.trucklitelogos.com

Otherwise do a search for " Volvo led sign" on eBay and then refine the search to commercial vehicle parts. They usually appear between £60 and £150 depending on who’s selling.

Cheers
Neilf