Qualitas

hi all
anyone had dealings with Qualitas training ?
are they good bad any comments?
as they seem to have a good price for doing the training
cheers :smiling_imp:

Put the word Qualitas into the search facility - you`ll find it very interesting reading :wink:

onlyme:
anyone had dealings with Qualitas training ?

Have you tried the search facility at the top of this page :question: :question: :wink: :slight_smile:

just doing that now

russjp:
Put the word Qualitas into the search facility - you`ll find it very interesting reading :wink:

ROG:
Have you tried the search facility at the top of this page

SNAP :exclamation: :exclamation:

onlyme:
just doing that now

Did you find THIS :question: :question:

ROG:

russjp:

ROG:
Have you tried the search facility at the top of this page

SNAP :exclamation: :exclamation:

no good at card games :laughing:

thanks chaps i think i will pass up on Qualitas they seem a rip off
have found a local company called REACT LGV TRAINING
think i will be doing my course with them
hope to get medical done in next few days £40
then i can book theory test
cheers for your help to the snap guys lol

onlyme:

LOOKS OK

onlyme:
thanks chaps i think i will pass up on Qualitas they seem a rip off
hope to get medical done in next few days £40
then i can book theory test
cheers for your help to the snap guys lol

Good idea Ref : Qualitas the company does not have a good reputation.

All their instructors have no choice in the length of the courses they offer most tend to be not long enough.

Any help Required about Qualitas send me a Pm as i did some Sub contract work for them.

i took my courses with REACT they are an excellent company to go with very professional in my opinion

neil46:
i took my courses with REACT they are an excellent company to go with very professional in my opinion

There you go onlyme, a recommendation from someone who did it with them - don’t usually get much better than that :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers neil46 for your recommendation i will be booking up with REACT as soon as i have done my medical and got my prov licence
will keep you all informed with how it goes
Thanks everyone for ur info :arrow_right: :bulb: :question: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :smiley:

onlyme:
cheers neil46 for your recommendation i will be booking up with REACT as soon as i have done my medical and got my prov licence
will keep you all informed with how it goes
Thanks everyone for ur info :arrow_right: :bulb: :question: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :smiley:

You could start a new topic entitled 'My journey BLOG to LGV driver by onlyme ’ :bulb: :question: and tell us a nice story from form filling to test pass…

ok Rog will see what i can do :smiley: :blush: :cry: :arrow_right: :imp: :smiling_imp: :angry: