Latest Qualitas offer BEWARE!

Qualitas are now offering class 1 and 2 training as a combined package for 999 quid but if you read the small print you will notice that this offer not only excludes test fees, but when you pass class 2 you have to undertake your class1 in ESSEX!!! Now unless you happen to live in that fine county you may be just a little tired after the commute or not saving at all after hotels etc have been paid for. Maybe if you live in Essex you are not eligible for this wonderful offer or prehaps you have to do your class 1 in Inverness! :laughing:

As with any offer that seems too good to be true - it usually is - you rarely get something for nothing
ALWAYS READ THE SMALL PRINT

Er…obviously he has Rog. :unamused:

instructorone:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Makes you wonder if the ‘print’ in the original post was too small for ROG.

Coffeeholic:

instructorone:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Makes you wonder if the ‘print’ in the original post was too small for ROG.

dont worry Rog we gotta have a laugh at some point :laughing:

My post was not specifically aimed at the OP - it was for others who may reading this :wink:

Yes Rog is right! I already have a cat c license! Qualitas still send me emails two years after enquiring about training with them! Come to think about it I also get texts off them too. Maybe I should write their number on the wall of a MSA toilet with the description of “Experienced trucker seeks nervous first timers” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

for some ■■■■ fun :sunglasses:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa