Qualitas

Hi there my partner booked his class 2 training today with the above and he doesnt start til end of November we found somewhere else that could start his training in 2 weeks how do we get our money back from Qualitas cos they r saying we will lose it all!!!
Any advice gratefully accepted

Qualitas, Clearstone, Pathway. All out to take you money not give it back to you.
I think maybe the only way is to ask them nicely at first.
But I believe to cancel you have to give a good reason - not just that you want to go elsewhere.
Tell them that it is personal reasons that you are unable to take their course right now and see how you get on with that.
But don’t hold your breath.

Just an afterthought…

Did you paya the whole amount up front or just a deposit.

Deposits are non returnable because of course they will have booked your partners week and test so deporits - forget it.

But if you paid the whole lot up front and can argue a good case y- mentioning solicitors - ou may be able to get a percentage back.

Depends what you signed too. :wink:

We paid the deposit about 4 or 5 weeks ago and outstanding balance today they told him when he paid the deposit as soon as he passed the theory they could get him booked on course within 2 weeks but today was given 3 dates 27th Nov in Enfield, 30th Nov in Peterborough and 14th Dec in Peterborough He said that he wanted Peterborough but then changed his mind to Enfield cos the date is closer. we r not sure what to do is it worth just staying with them now? He wanted to get a job before xmas but it looks unlikely now doesnt it?

Hiya i did the same i paid my deposit and then decided to go else where, i cancelled and they kept my deposit and then took the balance illegally off my partners card which was used to pay the deposit.

We reported it to the bank and we eventually got the balance back from Qualitas but we were refused to have our deposit back.

They are cowboys who rip people off, your best was is to do the training now as you will not get any money back from them now! :unamused:

i trained with qualitas and have nothing bad to say about the instructors, they are good blokes but the same cant be said about the guys in the office who do the bookings :frowning:

Hi hotrod my partner said did u pass 1st time with Qualitas?

Hi, yes i passed my class 2 and my class 1 both first time with qualitas, i found the instructors john (class2) and alan (class 1) very good but the guys in the office did try to pull a fast one when i booked, got to watch them.

just a thought, can u not see if they can fit u in at northampton? its not that far from peterborough, maybe they got spaces there sooner.

They told him yesterday that Enfield is the only place with a space within the next 6 weeks He has decided to do his class 2 with them but is going to go elsewhere for the class 1 cos a lot of the posts on here say the cpc that qualitas offer is crap. He was going to train with DTT dont know if anyone knows how good this comapny is. well done on passing how long has it been? and did u manage to get a job straight away we live in cambridge.

just sent u a pm