Q.Anon

manalishi:
https://youtu.be/zEAWyom0j2g
This blogger has been consistently on the ball from 2016-Weekend Warrior :wink:

Good start to the video, I didn`t watch it all though.
After the slam-dunk at 45 seconds I was out:
Straight outta the blocks, the first “fact” that Trump got an award for “patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity”, is a lie.
politifact.com/factchecks/2 … rotherhoo/
“It had nothing to do with race. They were all honored for different reasons and they were just all standing together, that’s the only reason that picture exists.”

Franglais:

manalishi:

Straight outta the blocks, the first “fact” that Trump got an award for “patriotism, tolerance, brotherhood and diversity”, is a lie.
“It had nothing to do with race. They were all honored for different reasons and they were just all standing together, that’s the only reason that picture exists.”

Quite, but why would you expect fact to get in the way of propaganda?!

I watched a little more than you, then bailed out.

Dipster:

Franglais:

manalishi:

Quite, but why would you expect fact to get in the way of propaganda?!

I watched a little more than you, then bailed out.

Whoops… dipped in again, about min 15…The Rife Machine…cures cancer, donchano?

It’s looking increasingly likely that Trump needs to call Martial-Law.The commie cancer’s too deeply entrenched in the body-politic for anything less.No point ‘draining the swamp’ just to get a venomous dose from a deep-state reptile,lurking neath the slime.

manalishi:
It’s looking increasingly likely that Trump needs to call Martial-Law.The commie cancer’s too deeply entrenched in the body-politic for anything less.No point ‘draining the swamp’ just to get a venomous dose from a deep-state reptile,lurking neath the slime.

Sorry, but this is nonsense.

Dipster:

manalishi:

Care to expand? Happy with the blatant fraud going down?

manalishi:

Dipster:

manalishi:

I fear it would be pointless. Your mind is, it appears, quite made up to believe this piffle.

Dipster:

manalishi:

Dipster:

manalishi:

I fear it would be pointless. Your mind is, it appears, quite made up to believe this piffle.

Wouldn’t quite go that far, like others, just looking for clues at the scene of the crime and christ on a bike, there’s no denying a crime would seem to have taken place with consequences too horrific to contemplate, should Bidet and Kamaltoe infect the White house for 4 years. There’s almost an inevitability that a legal viper such as Barr will take one for the d/s team and thwart the current legal actions at the eleventh hour,but there’ll be other assets deployed.

Jim Stone has a good angle on all this,dipped into his site for years. Cabal assets like Carlson and Barr will play their roles to perfection then it’s (M.I.C) business as usual, i.e; ex Skull and Bonesman, John Kerry being groomed as ‘climate Tsar’ ffs :imp: A creature who owns 6 sprawling homes,12 cars and a private jet, then no doubt the Killary revival, probably as VP. Troubling times ahoy if these satanics grab the prize and no mistake.

Manalishi, you may not have seen this, it should be interesting for you, you may have to complete a captcha to gain access but worth it.

libertyunyielding.com/2020/12/0 … fIX95foQaQ

My very own personal stalker, bless, will be along in a moment wasting some more of its time :laughing:

Juddian:
Manalishi, you may not have seen this, it should be interesting for you, you may have to complete a captcha to gain access but worth it.

My very own personal stalker, bless, will be along in a moment wasting some more of its time :laughing:

Cheers Juddian,that’s an outstanding article and site.Up there with Unz-Review and LewRockwell.com :sunglasses:

Having said that,just re-reading Winseers recent posts gives equivalent high-grade information,just hiding in plain sight :open_mouth: Don’t leave us Winsers,commeth the hour…etc.(Perching :exclamation: love it) :slight_smile:

manalishi:

Juddian:

Cheers Juddian,that’s an outstanding article and site.Up there with Unz-Review and LewRockwell.com :sunglasses:

Much obliged, i’m looking those two up at this very moment.

Great getting away from msm and state broadcaster fodder.

Prices for Trump to take the outstanding states not certified yet (Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, WIsconsin, Michigan, Pensylvania) are static at 16/1 against - each one.

Trump is however 20/1 overall to keep the whitehouse, for which he needs to keep half including the big electoral college ones, by the looks of it.

This is peculiar, as one would have thought that 16/1 for any and each state would be 256/1 against taking two against such same odds - right?

This would suggest in turn that either 20/1 for Trump is far too short (bearing in mind it got backed in from 28/1 a few days ago to get there…)
OR…

The 1.05-1.06 prices for the individual states - has merely been kept there for propaganda purposes by likely Soros & Co, bidding HUGE amounts of money at these long odds-on levels, which gives those punters who’ve actually backed Biden to win - a chance to “bail out early” and reap around 94% of their total potential win into the bargain…
Personally, as a betting man myself - anyone would be bonkers to NOT take 94% of their “potential” winnings from an early “laid-off” settlement of that bet on Biden…

That means there is the potential here for those like Soros to go completely under IF Trump manages to pull the rabbit out of the hat here, and keep the Whitehouse.

I watch the markets to see where the big money is going…

Nothing entitles one to an opinion like having a big stack of cash on the outcome. Backers of Biden - are worried they might get the “result” turned over, and can actively lay off on the exchange market Betfair - simply because of this huge bid of fresh cash bet to take over punter’s effective “Long position” on Biden.

Leftists are also rather disappointed in Biden in that he appears to be appointing old-fashioned Establishment Liberals to high offices, rather than those the Left Wing of the Democrat party would have liked to see elevated in this “anyone but Trump” administration, which ends up being a pair of neo liberals who are rather more racist towards Hispanics, African Americans, and downtrodden taxpayer working classes than Trump could ever be.

Any reasonable judiciary would already hold this election “result” in total contempt. “Beyond reasonable doubt” - would be if less than 75% of all persons believe the election is honest, true, and fair.

Whilst it is possible that the supreme justices might get leaned on to vote with the Left here, we should have a bit of faith in wider non-partisan America to realize what is really at stake here:

Does America go over to endless debt from China, eventually resulting in entire regions being cede TO China in due course,
OR
does America continue down the path of “getting it’s mojo back”, re-instate Trump by simply turning over the flawed elections in ALL six of the outstanding states, which would leave Trump on the same “tread water” electoral college margin as before.

The Democrats have made it impossible for any Blue-held states to be flipped currently, despite surges of GOP voters in all areas, which we are NOT being told of - since it would show the overall TURNOUT in this election to be impossibly high… Higher than even the most banana republic dictator could manage…

Even Putin only got 78% of the vote in his re-election… We’re being told by the MSM as it stands that Biden is the bestest president ever, worshipped by 80million for his completely awesome 8 years as vice president under Obama, where Obama must have held back Biden, as he polled over ten million votes less…

…Or is it in fact, a complete load of ■■■■■■■■ from start to finish, with even some of Trump’s 74million vote tally being “questionable” hmm?

Personally, I reckon the true scores are more like Biden polling 2m less than Hilary in 2016, with Trump surging by 8 million to get past him by a clear 70m to 64m, with the loss of two states (likely Minnesota and Nevada) to add to Trump’s tally on top…

The Gunpowder plot was a “Conspiracy” until the perps got duly executed for their criminal attempts…

I reckon Trump will offer the wider democrat party a “deal” before this is over: Accept that his legal team HAVE proven electoral fraud on a huge scale here OR continue to side with the foreign criminals (CCP) behind it - and sink with the ship when it all unravels, once Trump gains critical mass of support where it is actually needed - Command of the Armed Forces, Police, and senior justice figures who, whilst not being above the law themselves - jolly well ARE able to DISPENSE the law as they see fit.

What’s the alternative otherwise?

“Give up, and star learning Mandarin”.
A Democrat government would not even be good for the Leftists who’ve been tricked into voting for it - that’s already happening right now folks…

It’s not too late to admit you got it wrong, and encourage the system to do it’s job, hopefully so there isn’t a constitutional crisis now.

The Electors vote in the next few days…

There’s nothing to stop electors in BLUE states swinging behind Trump to get him over the 270 electoral college victory line - IF they don’t like the way this is all going.
You do NOT just run roughshod over 70m Trump voters with Guns when they are being told “oh well never mind”, we’ll take away your 2nd ammendment rights next, then your businesses (already happening) and your savings (already happening) and then your property itself, once Trump is removed, and the scourge to China has ended.

Trump? - Will likely punish China, should he stay in office.
China will punish ordinary Americans if Trump fails to stay in office though.
China have made a mockery of the entire Democratic procedures, showing just how weak and vulnerable “voting machines”, “Paper Ballots”, “Voting without ID”, and “Anonymous Votes” really are in today’s internet age, where a “Lie” is defined by the Media, rather than by those telling the Truth.

Even Hitler, expert on “Mass Hysteria” said “It is easier to make the masses fall for a Big lie than a small one”

Winseer
“This is peculiar, as one would have thought that 16/1 for any and each state would be 256/1 against taking two against such same odds - right?”

Wrong.
In horse racing the winner of one race does not influence the winner of another. They are independent outcomes. The odds are simply multiied.
In the case of election results any event (a court decision) influencing one outcome can be seen to influence another. (A biased judiciary will change many cases, not one) So one event influences many outcomes.

For all our sakes, I wont quote winseer’s above post, but by golly. the only reason why he doesnt hear the other voices in his head, is because they sit in utterly flabbergasted silence…

breitbart.com/politics/2020 … ion-rules/

It’s hotting up, this is far from ‘Trump’s baseless/false/unfounded/delusional claims’ according to the one or two Britsh msm rags that are actually mentioning there are alleged discrepencies.
The msm jumped the gun when they declared Joe Biden as President Elect, our intrepid led by his small head leader racing to be the first one to congratulate the Biden lot, dismissing the legitimate and still President in the process, might have even more egg on his face than is usual, but then everyone seems to have been under the illusion the buffoon act was just an act :unamused: .

Trump offered nothing but the hand of friendship to Johnson and this country, but this is typical Tory attitude towards gratitude honour loyalty, even if they could compute those words they have little concept of what they mean.

Am I the only one to be amused by all this nonsense? The Supreme Court, I understand, does not seem to be of the opinion that there is a case to consider. Yet this buffoonery rumbles on.

As does Covid, which seems to interest Trump not at all, apart from trying to cover himself in glory for the excellent efforts of all those really involved in battling it!

I eagerly await the next episodes here…

Franglais:
Winseer
“This is peculiar, as one would have thought that 16/1 for any and each state would be 256/1 against taking two against such same odds - right?”

Wrong.
In horse racing the winner of one race does not influence the winner of another. They are independent outcomes. The odds are simply multiied.
In the case of election results any event (a court decision) influencing one outcome can be seen to influence another. (A biased judiciary will change many cases, not one) So one event influences many outcomes.

Yes, that’s true - and is the reason why you cannot do “accumulators” on political bets. Singles only.

Juddian:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/07/texas-sues-georgia-michigan-pennsylvania-and-wisconsin-at-supreme-court-election-rules/

It’s hotting up, this is far from ‘Trump’s baseless/false/unfounded/delusional claims’ according to the one or two Britsh msm rags that are actually mentioning there are alleged discrepencies.
The msm jumped the gun when they declared Joe Biden as President Elect, our intrepid led by his small head leader racing to be the first one to congratulate the Biden lot, dismissing the legitimate and still President in the process, might have even more egg on his face than is usual, but then everyone seems to have been under the illusion the buffoon act was just an act :unamused: .

Trump offered nothing but the hand of friendship to Johnson and this country, but this is typical Tory attitude towards gratitude honour loyalty, even if they could compute those words they have little concept of what they mean.

I think less of Boris now than I did before he put the knife into Trump’s back on accepting Biden as the next president…

Trump is right - It ain’t over yet, by a long shot…

Winseer:
Trump is right - It ain’t over yet, by a long shot…

Ya think? I have no axe to grind either way but if you don’t think that there will be two Pickford removal lorries (one facing in and one facing out) in around 40 days on the drive of the White House then you are deluded.