Provisional

As I’m not going to be taking on both class 1&2 after being made redundant in Feb would I have to apply for any other provisional entitlements?

Originally I only planned on doing Cat C so I have that entitlement. However now I’ll be doing C+E as well. I’m guessing I’ll need to send off another application to the DVLA for C+E? Can I do this before I’ve even started my C training? As I’m not going to start any training until after early March.

I thought if possible I’d get all the applications/provisionals done now to save me waiting around later on.

hi mate, if you have lgv provisional on your licence it covers for C & C+E. i am sure somebody will correct me if i am wrong. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: good luck mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

When you pass your C test, send your licence to DVLA and it will come back with the provisional C+E entitlement.

Brendon:
When you pass your C test, send your licence to DVLA and it will come back with the provisional C+E entitlement.

So I don’t have to fill in any applications etc? When I get my Cat C back (providing I pass :stuck_out_tongue: ) I’ll have C+E entitlement as standard?

LR18-8:

Brendon:

So I don’t have to fill in any applications etc? When I get my Cat C back (providing I pass :stuck_out_tongue: ) I’ll have C+E entitlement as standard?

That’s right.