Prototype Trucks

On M62 heading to Hull this afternoon I passed a Mauri Tanker with an unidentified tractor unit, the front grill sorta reminds me of a Pegaso, Any one else seen it and know what it is, seen a similar truck on A406 about 8 weeks back pulling a trailer.

Thinks its the new Renvo. Wasn’t brown was it?

short walk:
Thinks its the new Renvo. Wasn’t brown was it?

No it was a white and im sure the one on the A406 was blue

Like this but white ?

Photo courtesy of Andrew York

Bloody ugly prototype if it looks like that.

Could be the new Hyundai tractor unit.It is currently being tested in Europe.

Kate:
Like this but white ?

Hey, I keep seeing the white one around London (maybe there’s more than one?) it always reminds me of an ice hockey mask!

That’s like the white one going to hull seen it most days this week.

New Ford Otosan Cargo?.

Yes its the new Ford .

Now thats a possibility Rikki, Otosan is a very big company, and when i worked for Roy Bradford, we used to take Ford parts from Dagenham to Otosan factory in hydrapasha, just over the Bosphorus Bridge. As youve heard, they are building a lot of Ford Cars ` there now.
Would be great to see Ford back in the production of trucks, seeing as the nearest they got was the transcon, which wasnt really theirs at all. And i think their last production was the ever popular D series.
The one pictured in the brochure, i believe would be a sure fire hit in Europe, and possibly the USA and beyond.

The one in the original post, should be called a Volveco…ha ha

truckyboy:
Now thats a possibility Rikki, Otosan is a very big company, and when i worked for Roy Bradford, we used to take Ford parts from Dagenham to Otosan factory in hydrapasha, just over the Bosphorus Bridge. As youve heard, they are building a lot of Ford Cars ` there now.
Would be great to see Ford back in the production of trucks, seeing as the nearest they got was the transcon, which wasnt really theirs at all. And i think their last production was the ever popular D series.
The one pictured in the brochure, i believe would be a sure fire hit in Europe, and possibly the USA and beyond.

The one in the original post, should be called a Volveco…ha ha

Theres a couple running about in southern Spain too I believe…and if they are as good as Transcons were in their day i would be wanting to test one…I loved my old mans Transcon , only drove it a few times and always wanted to keep it !

Read all about it here

constructionweekonline.com/a … h/1/print/

Kate:

This Is the demo truck for the new Renault ‘T’ range…

3 wheeler:
Read all about it here

constructionweekonline.com/a … h/1/print/

Funnily enough spotted one of these new Fords In Bodrum (TR) just last week…

Kate:
Like this but white ?

Yeah looks similar but sure it was a slightly smaller cab.

NAH It’s the new next generation SCANIA and lets face it it looks a lot better than what they are producing now. Eddie.

It looks like it’s had a front end smash and been done up at a back street garage.
pop rivets and bog, The sort of job i’d do. :laughing:

It was this lol

Kate:
Like this but white ?

Just looked it up that a new Renault first registered 8 th june .