Prototype Trucks

3 wheeler:

truckyboy:
Now thats a possibility Rikki, Otosan is a very big company, and when i worked for Roy Bradford, we used to take Ford parts from Dagenham to Otosan factory in hydrapasha, just over the Bosphorus Bridge. As youve heard, they are building a lot of Ford Cars ` there now.
Would be great to see Ford back in the production of trucks, seeing as the nearest they got was the transcon, which wasnt really theirs at all. And i think their last production was the ever popular D series.
The one pictured in the brochure, i believe would be a sure fire hit in Europe, and possibly the USA and beyond.

The one in the original post, should be called a Volveco…ha ha

Theres a couple running about in southern Spain too I believe…and if they are as good as Transcons were in their day i would be wanting to test one…I loved my old mans Transcon , only drove it a few times and always wanted to keep it !

i wish i was old enough to drive my old mans transcon,but was only seven or eight at the time lol.he thought it was the ■■■■■■■■,and still does.
i like the look of the new ford in the artists impression,but along with the new volvo fh,daf xf ,actros etc they all seem to be designed around having massive cooling area on the front panel for euro 6.wonder how long before we have problems related to this?

Kate:
Like this but white ?

Photo courtesy of Andrew York

thats 100 times better than the ‘finished’ version!

Its eurovision logistics, based down road from us. They have a black one and white one. Blacks A big cab n white one is smaller. Both new Renos