Professional driver.

Uncle Albie:
Why is everyone praising the lorry driver?

Slowing down a bit,using correct lane discipline and better observation would have prevented the accident in the first place.
A star my ■■■.Just the average ■■■■ in a hurry.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There’s always one and in these cases it’s always you or your predecessor Albion 1971

Uncle Albie:

Slowing down a bit,using correct lane discipline and better observation would have prevented the accident in the first place.

I’m very intrigued as to how you came to that conclusion.

Uncle Albie:

You could say that about the old dear in the car as well
If this was a video of the lorry side swiping the car you’d be one of the first blaming the lorry driver and demanding his license be stripped while getting in a dig about all lorry drivers in general.
The corsa changed lanes from his nearside and ran into him because she clearly didnt look (we know this because she didnt see a great big articulated tipper right next to her) so I fail to see how you can apportion blame to the lorry driver. Please, enlighten us how you came to this conclusion. Should be good for a laugh

Uncle Albie:
Just the average ■■■■ in a hurry.

You assertained that from a 3 minute video?
Boy the police could really use someone with your skills to sort out all the cctv footage they must need to go through on a daily basis. You could solve countless crimes a day with those powers of deduction

Uncle Albie:

Why would he need to slow down coming off a roundabout, driver obviously knows the area and kept clear of vehicles coming off the slip road and going straight for the middle lane, and you never know he may have been turning right at the next junction so would have every right to be in the outside lane coming off the roundabout!

It’s no wonder standards are so low the way you lot go on.When he came off the roundabout he should have moved to the inside lane when safe.It’s what slower vehicles are meant to do.I would bet he was probably over the speed limit as well.Also if you do as he did you need to keep a very close eye on your nearside something he obviously did not do.
Equal blame.One dopey car driver and one lorry driver in a hurry and forgetting how to drive properly.Only good point is he was not a road ranging monster.

Snowman it may just surprise you if I divulged my my occupation.

Uncle Albie:

Betcha it wouldn’t.

Uncle Albie:

Did you watch the same video I did? He was in the right hand lane, assumedly to turn right at the next set of lights or to let traffic joining from the slip onto the main road, she joined the DC from a side road and was moving over three lanes to the same lane without indicating as he was passing her and he was already adjacent and slightly past her when she decided to move over to the outside lane and ran into him behind his cab. Bike speedo showed 20MPH exiting the roundabout and 30MPH on the straight.

Try watching it on a laptop in full screen instead of your phone.

Uncle Albie:
It’s no wonder standards are so low the way you lot go on.When he came off the roundabout he should have moved to the inside lane when safe.It’s what slower vehicles are meant to do.I would bet he was probably over the speed limit as well.

Bike who was matching his speed had a speedo which showed 30MPH on the straight, when he exited the roundabout there were two vehicles in the inside lane moving over to the middle lane, a blue Fiesta and the Silver Corsa. He was in the right lane, he wasn’t speeding.

Uncle Albie:

You’re a ■■■■. You’re certainly not a driver because you appear to be as blind as a bat.

Don’t feed the troll…

didn’t know air brakes were fitted to motorbikes though,only kidding, but as the motorbike pulls up he releases his clutch just as the artics brakes come on behind him,quite funny

Only just watched the video. Truck is coming off the Spitifre Island roundabout by the Jaguar plant.

As others have said there are cars entering off the slip so he has kept over to let them in.

Just forward of where they stop the is a set of traffic lights (for the Sainsburys entrance/exit) and then another roundabout about 300yds ahead.

Working on the basis he was turning right at the second roundabout, he did everything right.

Let the cars in. Not speeding. Would of been dangerous to move to lane one and immediately move back out to lane two at or just passed the lights.

Good to see both biker and trucker more concerned about the driver than the vehicles.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Uncle Albie:

Professional ■■■■■■■■ I reckon :unamused: :unamused:

Conor you are full of assumptions.Such a pity they are all wrong.
You could also do with reading rules.

Uncle Albie:

Is this close??

Uncle Albie:
It’s no wonder standards are so low the way you lot go on.When he came off the roundabout he should have moved to the inside lane when safe.It’s what slower vehicles are meant to do.I would bet he was probably over the speed limit as well.Also if you do as he did you need to keep a very close eye on your nearside something he obviously did not do.
Equal blame.One dopey car driver and one lorry driver in a hurry and forgetting how to drive properly.Only good point is he was not a road ranging monster.

Very good, all in YOUR perfect world.
What if he wanted to turn right just after the collision point ?
I suggest you watch it again, this time with your eyes open though.
What a bloody genius you are.
Mr fricken perfect.

Uncle Albie:

■■■■ womble

Uncle Albie:
When he came off the roundabout he should have moved to the inside lane when safe.It’s what slower vehicles are meant to do.

Well it wasnt safe was it. There were cars coming from the slip road on his nearside.
Maybe he thought “ill be a courteous road user and stay in this lane to allow the traffic to keep moving”. When he’s turning on the roundabout he cant see his nearside very well due to the trailer so he stayed in his lane then he when he exited the roundabout the traffic was entering the carriageway. Or are you saying he should have just pushed his way back into the n/side lane regardless? Because im pretty sure you’d be screaming of a bullying truck driver had he done that.

the maoster:

Uncle Albie:

Betcha it wouldn’t.

+1
If your job is to study cctv incidents,you are a dvsa or police officer (in fact anything in an official capacity) then you wouldnt make the assumptions you are stating here after only 1 three minute clip. Nor would you be unprofessional in the insults towards the lorry driver. So going by that, I reckon your occupation is of no relevance whatsoever. And if you ARE employed in an official capacity then you should think about quitting based on your attitude. You dont seem to be very impartial in making decisions

I have to concur, Uncle Albie is obviously unaware of the visibility limits of a large vehicle.

The truck held his lane correctly as any sudden moves too early to the left lane could have had serious consequences. It’s also bad practice to lurch over to the left when road markings dictate otherwise. Hold position till its safe to move over if needed.

A credit to our profession reassuring the lady in a time of severe stress.
A lot of potential dramas can be solved with a hug.

Stop feeding the troll. .