Professional driver

Worth a look I think …
youtube.com/watch?v=vOBFvl8GWYI

raymundo:
Worth a look I think …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOBFvl8GWYI
(hope the link works)

OUCH !!!

PS - if you highlight the link and click the video tab it produces what is shown in your quote

Did wonder where the Iceland idiot from a few weeks back might now be working, answered that one, still driving off into the sunset leaving a trail of destruction in his wake.

The cameraman did exceptionally well to get stopped considering he must have had at least two wheels (if not all of them) on the wet grass.

Anyone else singin along :
‘Right turn trucks gonna give it to ya’…

Jesus Mary and Joseph, made me jump and that was only watching it on the lap top,
Change of underwear methinks.
WTF was the dip stick thinking!.

No need to Rog cos you did it for me, :slight_smile: Ta

And the bugger didn’t even stop!

IMO why am I not surprised going by the type of truck being driven that the driver is driving it like a ■■■■■ You see them all the time on the small A roads going flat out even on narrow sections forcing you to come to a near stop sometimes and the all nearly have the metal mirror protectors on so its your mirror that will come a cropper if hit.
Up there with tipper drivers as some of the worst on the road, not all but quite a few.

Hope they got the reg and reported the ■■■■■■■■■■■ even look like he was gonna bother stopping to make sure he hadn’t killed anyone!

Kin ell I was waitin for someone to pass with on coming traffic :open_mouth:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
IMO why am I not surprised going by the type of truck being driven that the driver is driving it like a [zb]? You see them all the time on the small A roads going flat out even on narrow sections forcing you to come to a near stop sometimes and the all nearly have the metal mirror protectors on so its your mirror that will come a cropper if hit.
Up there with tipper drivers as some of the worst on the road, not all but quite a few.

I had a log truck behind me on the back roads out Dumfries way (cant remember where I was heading) and I was in a 4x2 with a single axle trailer. I was taking it easy on the narrow road with the large drop down the embankment on the other side but mr logger behind me didnt want to slow down so he was flashing the lights at me. After a while I decided to let him past and get him out my way. I pulled in and he roared past and flew off down the narrow road at full pelt. ■■■■■■. Still bugs me to this day that I actually pulled in for him though! :smiley:

Ex sandy kidd motor…was probably bending the needle so unable to stop at the junction :wink:

looks like he was just unlucky to be in the blindspot from the trucks mirror as assuming he would have automatically looked before coming out.surely everyones nearly done similar at roundabouts etc…or once again,is it just me? :confused:

Probably predictable considering the road layout.IE non existent give way lines which have worn away on the approach and a give way sign that’s right on top of the junction.From a distance it looks like a sweeping right hand bend. :unamused:

google.com/maps/@57.708105,- … um1xIA!2e0

Meanwhile in a more sensible part of the country and more or less how it should be marked out.

google.com/maps/@51.014387,- … XwR-Vg!2e0

Carryfast:
Probably predictable considering the road layout.IE non existent give way lines which have worn away on the approach and a give way sign that’s right on top of the junction.From a distance it looks like a sweeping right hand bend. :unamused:

google.com/maps/@57.708105,- … um1xIA!2e0

Meanwhile in a more sensible part of the country and more or less how it should be marked out.

google.com/maps/@51.014387,- … XwR-Vg!2e0

:open_mouth: A sign that denotes side road( the road the trucks is on) Joining a main carriageway left turn Inverness and right to Thurso
Followed by a GIVE WAY sign on BOTH sides of the road .
Na
the only thing blocking the trucks vie is the stack of directional signs at that junction for traffic on the A9 turning right for scotsburn / Arcross etc
Council’s tend to stack too many signs causing blind spots …

Maybe there should be a STOP sign rather than a give way sign…
Looking over all on the map the driver more than likely came in on the same road delivering to Balcas Timber

That driver should be banned for life driving like that. Job and knock or not, driving like that is pathetic.

dieseldog999:
looks like he was just unlucky to be in the blindspot from the trucks mirror as assuming he would have automatically looked before coming out.surely everyones nearly done similar at roundabouts etc…or once again,is it just me? :confused:

Yep you are right pal,ive done it loads of times in volvos,their mirrors can cause massive blindspots if summats coming from a certain angle :open_mouth: before anybody pipes up,i know the motor in question not a volvo :unamused:

The-Snowman:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
IMO why am I not surprised going by the type of truck being driven that the driver is driving it like a [zb]? You see them all the time on the small A roads going flat out even on narrow sections forcing you to come to a near stop sometimes and the all nearly have the metal mirror protectors on so its your mirror that will come a cropper if hit.

I had a log truck behind me on the back roads out Dumfries way (cant remember where I was heading) and I was in a 4x2 with a single axle trailer. I was taking it easy on the narrow road with the large drop down the embankment on the other side but mr logger behind me didnt want to slow down so he was flashing the lights at me. After a while I decided to let him past and get him out my way. I pulled in and he roared past and flew off down the narrow road at full pelt. ■■■■■■. Still bugs me to this day that I actually pulled in for him though! :smiley:

Loggers drive on them roads and worse every day