Power to the People? - Drivers Amnesty in Calais.?

http://www.lbc.co.uk/calais-police-tell-lorry-drivers-to-run-over-immigrants-96589

If the police will now let YOU “carry on driving” (right over someone trying to set you up for a £2000 fine) - then do YOU have the balls to do it?

…Or are you just gonna shy back, let the buggers climb all over you, pay the fine, and hope you don’t go bust… Because you recognise the illegals have more rights than you do. :confused:

Let’s hear some tales of any British drivers coming back from somewhere in Europe via Calais now…

When the animal right activists blocked the ports to prevent livestock lorries crossing the channel , a lady walked in front of a lorry and was killed.
No legal action was taken on the driver.
If you slam on the brakes with livestock , you risk breaking their legs when they fall over in the trailer.
The woolly jumper brigade wanted more space for veal calves whilst in transit.
But animals are better close together if the lorry has to brake hard.
Peter Gilder chartered his own ship to beat the blockades.
Shoreham was used.

Is it any different to someone trying to pull up your truck to mug you, or nick your load?

I would not stop.

I wonder how many of the many big hard truckers on this forum who think killing people is the answer have actually killed someone. Because I’ve known people who have and ruining people over isn’t the fun some seem to think it is.

switchlogic:
I wonder how many of the many big hard truckers on this forum who think killing people is the answer have actually killed someone. Because I’ve known people who have and ruining people over isn’t the fun some seem to think it is.

If you had your way you’d let any waifs and strays in and have the country go even more to ■■■■ than it is currently doing so you’re certainly not in any position to claim the moral high ground here. :unamused:

I agree with Luke on this.
Lots of posters claiming that they would shoot, gas, run over or otherwise kill the illegal immigrants, but I wonder just how many , if put to the test, would really do it.
Not many I suspect.
And for those that would deliberately run someone over, I have to wonder if that is the right kind of person to hold a driving licence.
We all know that if your life was in danger then other rules apply, but killing in cold blood?

When you realise just how much bull a truck driver talks when face to face in a rdc. You have to realise that they will turn into a keyboard warrior when they are anonymous behind their keyboard. After reading the original post but not the second I thought of 3 drivers who would go into ‘warrior’ mode. One has already surfaced :grimacing:

Just like to add I don’t want them in this country but I couldn’t run anyone over.

del949:
I agree with Luke on this.
Lots of posters claiming that they would shoot, gas, run over or otherwise kill the illegal immigrants, but I wonder just how many , if put to the test, would really do it.
Not many I suspect.
And for those that would deliberately run someone over, I have to wonder if that is the right kind of person to hold a driving licence.
We all know that if your life was in danger then other rules apply, but killing in cold blood?

I think its going to get like that. The harder the French crackdown on these illegals, the bigger risks they will take to get on that boat to England.

I doubt people are going to be putting their foot to the floor if they see them in the road :laughing: but if they’re daft enough to jump infront of a moving vehicle and they get hit its Darwinism at work.

Toby, I was having a drink in a pub in Shoreham when that cattle boat was running from there, got into a conversation with some chap and told him we were waiting to join a ship there and he asked which one, I said the cattle boat (half ■■■■■■ at the time) the pub was full with the demonstrators so an argument started and before we got our heads kicked in we got a police ■■■■■■ back to the docks. Luke would say I am imagining that story but it did happen. :slight_smile:

switchlogic:

Strange circle of friends you mix with Luke :unamused:

People have the power if only they’d use it, if they just used the old grey matter for once in their lives and stopped voting for those who are not on their side they could change everything, as it is they’ll vote for the same three cheeks and then wonder why things like this carry on.

So is the choice either EDL or BNP ?

Raymndo ;Animal rights activists are not a nice bunch.
They have put human faeces in letterboxes,set cars on fire and attacked people.Even home made bombs.Houses set on fire.

LASHHGV:
Just like to add I don’t want them in this country but I couldn’t run anyone over.

Me too !!

It will be hard to keep them out when drivers r getting paid £1500-£3000 per head to take them in. Yes folks its happening

DUFFMAN:

LASHHGV:

Me too !!

I also agree, there must be found an easier way to solve the problem … how about arsenic in the free food handouts at Calais ? :wink:

Left hand down!:

switchlogic:

If you had your way you’d let any waifs and strays in and have the country go even more to [zb] than it is currently doing so you’re certainly not in any position to claim the moral high ground here. :unamused:

Making out people said things they didn’t isn’t exactly a great way of making a point Rob K, sorry I mean Left Hand Down. I know reading isn’t your strong point but if you indeed bothered on all the recent immigration topics I’ve said time and again this immigration situation is a big problem that needs sorting out. But in a grown up fashion. Sorry, I know that concept may be a little beyond you…