Possible eyeball?

mike c?? did u wave at me or flash me today either on the m57 or m62■■ u was headin liverpool direction i was headin manchester ways??

i was in the black scania?

Not today, although i did run back into the dock along that route about 4pm. I thought i was behind you on Monday though running out.

Mike I like the " quote " at the bottom of your post. I’ll keep it polite but I cannot understand why this couple were not locked up for neglect. :imp:

… and just to even things up, I think the sig is distasteful and the couple have been treat appallingly.

Stan

Stanley Knife:
… and just to even things up, I think the sig is distasteful and the couple have been treat appallingly.

Stan

You’re right Stan !! Its bad. That was the night BEFORE she was abducted. It all goes down hill after that, they left them again and the rest is history. But hey, they don’t need you to defend them,they have a dedicated spokesman on 50 or 70k a year to do that, let the man do his job.

Mike-C:
Not today, although i did run back into the dock along that route about 4pm. I thought i was behind you on Monday though running out.

i have now changed wagons im driving a 420 scania the black forest 1 (pics in another topic) although u might have seen my old volvo yer

mark h:

Mike-C:

i have now changed wagons im driving a 420 scania the black forest 1 (pics in another topic) although u might have seen my old volvo yer

No i’m not sure about the Volvo you had but i know the Black Frest one sure enough, i keep my eye out for ya.(i’m still looking for the pics of it).

Mike-C:
No i’m not sure about the Volvo you had but i know the Black Frest one sure enough, i keep my eye out for ya.(i’m still looking for the pics of it).

ye thats the 1 im drivin now although hav’nt been on the road today because 1 of the old volvos compressor went in the dock this mornin and i was there givin the fitter a hand right by coastal, u might of seen us there? ino a few of ure drivers hu did coz i no them :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike-C:

Stanley Knife:

Stan

You’re right Stan !! Its bad. That was the night BEFORE she was abducted. It all goes down hill after that, they left them again and the rest is history. But hey, they don’t need you to defend them,they have a dedicated spokesman on 50 or 70k a year to do that, let the man do his job.

your sig is awful Mike

it’s when we were crying

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: [/i]