POLL: Christmas bonus. Do you get one?

Do you get a Christmas bonus?

I woke up to an extra £500 in my bank account this morning. :sunglasses:

A luxury hamper delivered to the door.

When I say luxury, I mean all that stuff you don’t normally buy. Wife was made up with it.
I just drank the 2 bottles of wine.

£95 taxed and a case of beer… Though the coop dropped off a pallet of pizza’s at our depot lol

We got a Kelly Bronze Turkey each which is nice. Although seeing as my in-laws usually buy the turkey it seems more like a bonus for them!

And what have you bought your Boss for Xmas for keeping you in a job?

Few years ago i got a hamper, they said it was small, but it was huge, those that had been there five years got a medium sized one and after 10 years it was a large one. This year got £250, only been there a month too. get one if the companies had a good year

Armagedon:

I didn’t buy myself anything.

I always get some cash In a card and some m&s biscuits I always buy my boss a crate and something for his mum cause she’s more like a nan. My boss always says I’ve had a good year so I’m allowed back next year wether that’s a bonus can be debated at times :slight_smile:.

In the 25 years i’ve been in the industry, i’ve only had a xmas bonus once.

That was with my first employer, who paid peanuts & we drove grubbers, but we got a xmas party & a bottle of our choice all paid by him.

Last boss never even uttered merry xmas to us…miserable little troll :laughing:

Xmas bonus !!! you havin a larf aint you, with this outfit lucky to get me bleedin wages :wink: last time I got a Xmas bonus was in '91, Fortnum & Mason hamper and another one delivered the next day by mistake, but was told to keep an enjoy.

I had a phone call earlier, it went like this;

Work: “Do you want to work an extra shift tonight?”

Me: “(yeah right) sorry I can’t tonight I’m busy.”

Work: "Oh right, it’s just the company are offering £100 on top of your overtime wages. "

Me: “O…h…r…e…a…l…l…y… Just let me have a word with the wife…”

So Im getting an extra days pay plus £100. That’ll do nicely thankyou!
At my old place we used to get a £10 gift voucher.

Contraflow:
Do you get a Christmas bonus?

I woke up to an extra £500 in my bank account this morning. :sunglasses:

Are you sure that wasn’t the rent cheque for £500 that just bounced being re-credited to the account as a correction? :open_mouth: :smiley:

Worked for a Welsh ‘temperature controlled distribution’ company for nigh on five years. Every Christmas they held a raffle. For four years running I got jack, then last year I ‘won’ £50. However my redundancy notice landed on the doormat the following morning. :frowning:

$1500.00
We get $500.00 for over a year but under two, $1000.00 for over 2 but under 5 years, 5 to 9 years we get $1500.00 and 10 years or over we get $2500.00 so that ain’t too bad when you consider 3 weeks after Christmas we get our first quarterly safety bonus which for me is about $900.00 we get 4 of those every year :slight_smile:

Armagedon:

I contributed to his big house, exotic holiday and new Aston Martin he bought in September.

Think he’s done better than me in these 'ard times.

My bonus? Zilch! :wink:

£30 store-of-our-choice voucher :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

fredthered:

Armagedon:

I contributed to his big house, exotic holiday and new Aston Martin he bought in September.

Think he’s done better than me in these 'ard times.

My bonus? Zilch! :wink:

This but my boss could probably buy Aston Martin

A small hamper, 2 weeks off and a pay rise :smiley:

As agency dont get a bonus but the permanent drivers at poundland get a bonus …

Are you ready? …10% discount voucher for poundland lol :laughing:

I got jack
But gave my drivers £250

The 2 who vunteered to be out. Xmas
Have had additional £500 on top for shipping out

Makes them work harder in january lol