Police helicopter crash

Some bad news.What struck was people running to the scene to help out with the casualties.
They did not run away from the scene.A big thumps up to the brave Scots.
Southern softies would have ran a mile then film it on their mobile phones.

Link to news report:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ … crash.html

BUMP

Apologies folks… it was a post by Toby but with no link (as usual :unamused: ) so I went hunting for a verifiable link and then then hit the wrong thing on my iPhone once I’d posted it. :frowning:

:bulb: Fat fingers!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

This is quite literally on my door step. Haven’t slept properly since it happened, genuinely can’t believe what the hell happened.

Turned up 20 mins after it kicked off and didn’t go back inside till 6am.

toby1234abc:

Someone who jumps feet first into a dangerous situation such as this crash is pretty stupid in my opinion, a clever & safe thing to do is to run a mile & let the emergency services deal with it…!

Got to ask;why did’nt the helicopter explode on impact?On the Bbc news i heard a reporter in the backround ask an expert if the helicopter was trying to land on the roof as in a non emergency landing.
The weight of the helicopter would collapse the roof in this landing.
So not sure why she asked that question.

Pimpdaddy:

toby1234abc:

Someone who jumps feet first into a dangerous situation such as this crash is pretty stupid in my opinion, a clever & safe thing to do is to run a mile & let the emergency services deal with it…!

Ooooh !

Have you ever been in such a situation Pimpdaddy?

I hear what you’re saying, but if you & your mates were stood at the bar . . . & a frickin helicopter crashed through the ceiling !

1/1000th of a second later & your best mate is trapped under falling masonry.

Would you run a mile & let the emergency services deal with it?

Chas:

Ive been in a similar situation yes, in the end is wasn’t as serious as this. I can honestly say I don’t know what I’d do in a state of panic or shock but to take the ■■■■ out of southerners is taking the ■■■■…!

Chas:

1/1000th of a second later anybody in the vicinity would have been toast had that thing caught fire & there’d be far more fatalities…!

Another post that shows why no-one takes you seriously mate, tell that to the lass that approached Lee Rigbys Killers, or the lass that defied them to comfort him as he died. South London isn’t exactly Northern- your post was crass and uncalled for

Pimpdaddy:

Chas:

Ive been in a similar situation yes, in the end is wasn’t as serious as this. I can honestly say I don’t know what I’d do in a state of panic or shock but to take the ■■■■ out of southerners is taking the ■■■■…!

Chas:

1/1000th of a second later anybody in the vicinity would have been toast had that thing caught fire & there’d be far more fatalities…!

Come back when you is sober.

Chas:

Ok.

I remember I southern softie slewing his truck across a motorway so the trailer with a caravan on it that came over the central barrier hit his truck and not head on into other vehicles. I was only a kid then but its stuck in my mind. or how about my mates brother who cleared multiple IED’S in afghan so to save the lives of 3 seriously injured soldiers, that southern softie was awarded the George cross.

think before engaging you typing fingers toby

Pimpdaddy:

Chas:

Ok.

P.S. It’s OK to take the ■■■■ out of shandy drinkers :smiley:

stagedriver:
This is quite literally on my door step. Haven’t slept properly since it happened, genuinely can’t believe what the hell happened.

Your in the same area as me.im from the high rise flats that were knocked down,no wanting tosay exactly where.it was carnage there on friday.there were police and fire brigade from as far as stirling and edinburgh.it was lucky it didnt explode

Chas:
P.S. It’s OK to take the ■■■■ out of shandy drinkers :smiley:

Yes it is, I’m not one of them…:laughing:

nearly there:

stagedriver:

Your in the same area as me.im from the high rise flats that were knocked down,no wanting tosay exactly where.it was carnage there on friday.there were police and fire brigade from as far as stirling and edinburgh.it was lucky it didnt explode

Ah I know where you are. G’bls…

I was there at 2.30am when they did the first press release. Said furthest fire was from Aberdeen and furthest Ambulance was from Dundee.

On the other hand you could have ran naked whilst breaking in to cars whilst drunk and off your head and there would have been no one to stop you. Was talking to a cop this morning and he had been drafted in to ‘mutual aid’ from the other side of Glasgow to attend the blow down at Rosemount Street today because all the cops from that area were still at Stockwell Street.

Rikki-UK:

Another post that shows why no-one takes you seriously mate, tell that to the lass that approached Lee Rigbys Killers, or the lass that defied them to comfort him as he died. South London isn’t exactly Northern- your post was crass and uncalled for

But it’s Sir Toby so can be expected !

Yeah it must have been a free for all friday night in town.i forgot they flats were coming down,well over due.wasnt that the one the three russians took a header from

Post edited.

Back on topic with the crash,it seems odd how it did not explode.The authorities that made statements on the media noted the bravery of people running to the scene to help.
The point i was making,was if it happened further South,would people have reacted in the same way and was not meant to offend anyone.
On driving trucks around Scotland,all the drivers would say there is a difference on how you are treated with more respect.
No get your hi viz on ,that you get down South.Or ten minutes late and put in the naughty corner for an hour or two for one pallet.

raymundo:

Rikki-UK:

But it’s Sir Toby so can be expected !

To be honest it was ■■■■■■■ disgusting what happened to him, poor ■■■■■■■■
Beheaded in his own town infront of thousands, and only your “women” could back him up, comforted him as he lay dying? How long do you think it takes to die after some foreign monkey starts hacking at your throat?

Personally I wouldn’t stand idle as one of my own was hacked up, machete or not. Think what you want. End of the day it could be you that needs assistance next.
Wouldn’t be hard to run the black ■■■■■■■■ over when they are standing parading a head around the street.
I hate how it was eventually censored so hard that they hid the fact of what happened.