Police clamp down

Anybody got a link to reporting an annoying unpopular little prat on a forum?
:laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
is it not more humane to just feel sad,and humor him/them and let them think they are achieving something in his sad little life?
its similar to buying a house next to the airport and complaining about the planes.
if he was any good at trolling,then we wouldnt all instantly consider him as a troll.

dieseldog999:

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
is it not more humane to just feel sad,and humor him/them and let them think they are achieving something in his sad little life?
its similar to buying a house next to the airport and complaining about the planes.
if he was any good at trolling,then we wouldnt all instantly consider him as a troll.

You’re wasting yer time mate, he ain’t online any longer.
He’s out in the cold, with a packed lunch and flask in his shopping bag, and wearing his warmest cardigan and woolly trainspotters’s bobble hat, patrolling the highways in his Rover 75 out clocking truckers on his dashcam. :laughing:

I had some tool try and overtake me on the approach to a lane closure. He pulled out from behind me at the 400 yard marker and try and accelerate past me as the cones were coming in. Needless to say he didn’t make it and ended up scattering cones all over the motorway.

At the end of the restrictions he pulled up alongside me giving it the old coffee beans and pointing to his dashcam. Obviously I’m keeping an eye on youtube to see if I’m famous.

got a pull on A64 A1 junction , my god she got in lovely ,polite , I could not stop talking to her I almost wanted her to find something so we could talk longer…alas nothing came of it but I do still think of her : :cry:

chester:
You all know dont you that most people go to work without fear of the authorities having to haul them to task.
It does make me wonder if truck drivers are a bit thick, and need extra supervision.
Most normal folk go to work, earn a wage then go home to their families.
Truck drivers seem to break rules, bend the laws etc to suit themselves.
Then wonder why the authorities are against them…

If Truck Drivers did their job properly then maybe the authorities would go easy on them.
You only have to read posts on this forum though, to understand why DCPC and DVSA are needed to keep this industry in check.

Most folk go to work without fear of the authorities.
Most folk are able to graft for a honest decent wage.
Most folk on this forum need to look in the mirror…

■■■■■■■■

chester:

robroy:
However, …in your usual inimitable way :unamused: , you put truck drivers in a generalised single category, saying they are a ‘‘bit thick’’ insulting the entire industry,

Show me where I said all truck drivers are thick?
Take all the time you need

However to help you…
I did ponder a thought, and put it out there.

I’ve also said footballers are girlies and roll around the floor in tears.
Are you going to take offence on behalf of the F.A. As well?

by chester » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:01 am

You all know dont you that most people go to work without fear of the authorities having to haul them to task.
It does make me wonder if truck drivers are a bit thick, and need extra supervision

Hades3000:

chester:
It does make me wonder if truck drivers are a bit thick, and need extra supervision.
Most normal folk go to work, earn a wage then go home to their families.
Truck drivers seem to break rules, bend the laws etc to suit themselves.
Then wonder why the authorities are against them…

If Truck Drivers did their job properly then maybe the authorities would go easy on them.
You only have to read posts on this forum though, to understand why DCPC and DVSA are needed to keep this industry in check.

Most folk go to work without fear of the authorities.
Most folk are able to graft for a honest decent wage.
Most folk on this forum need to look in the mirror…

■■■■■■■■

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
and the trucknet award of 2019 for the most specificaly accurate,precise and elequantly presented reply of the year contender goes to??.. :laughing:

the nodding donkey:

chester:

robroy:
However, …in your usual inimitable way :unamused: , you put truck drivers in a generalised single category, saying they are a ‘‘bit thick’’ insulting the entire industry,

However to help you…

It does make me wonder if truck drivers are a bit thick, and need extra supervision

Are you implying he’s…‘‘A bit thick’’ ? :laughing:

robroy:

the nodding donkey:

chester:

robroy:

However to help you…

Are you implying he’s…‘‘A bit thick’’ ? :laughing:

I dont have to imply it. He proves it every time he touches his keyboard.

this time im not even thinking a flounce…im thinking,slink away quietly and ignore,then come back and rattle away in a similar vein on a completely different topic…

AndieHyde:
Those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I think the Stasi were the masters of getting the general population to spy on each other, but we are probably under far more surveillance than the average East German or any others who lived and worked in the former Warsaw Bloc countries and we’ve allowed it to happen willingly. :frowning:

WaggerWagger888:
Warwickshire police are going to target HGV drivers about hours, load security all the usual stuff that they can get you on.

West Mercia police have launched operation snapshot asking people to send photos of vehicles breaking the law and have said every photo will be examined,
This was in yesterdays local paper so be careful around the West Mids. area.
Merry Xmas.

As I’ve said before, judging by the crap people post from dashcams onto You Tube, West Mercia police is going to have to sort through hours of footage of non-offences from self righteous people who don’t actually know the road traffic law and are more likely to implicate themselves when submitting the footage than their intended victim.

muckles:

AndieHyde:

I think the Stasi were the masters of getting the general population to spy on each other, but we are probably under far more surveillance than the average East German or any others who lived and worked in the former Warsaw Bloc countries and we’ve allowed it to happen willingly. :frowning:

It’s a negative dark side of human nature to drop people in it to different degrees.
It’s brought on by a number of reasons ranging from jealousy, insecurity, discontentment with their crap lives, a personality trait, being a social misfit or more commonly so…them being just a downright and utter ■■■■ !
The type of people who will be out filming thinking they are assisting the Police, are the sort you avoid like a turd on the pavement, in any social circle. :bulb:
I hate the bastds,…
However, in my case my only mitigating circumstance for reporting a crap driver to his firm, was when he bullied my young daughter and nearly put her into the ditch, but ONLY because I was unable to deal with him myself. :imp: …not one regret about it either. :bulb:
Got that one in before some smart arse (you know who you are) reminded me of it. :smiley:

robroy:

muckles:

AndieHyde:

It’s brought on by a number of reasons ranging from jealousy, insecurity, discontentment with their crap lives, a personality trait, being a social misfit or more commonly so…them being just a downright and utter [zb] !

I think that also applies to trolls. :laughing:

robroy:
However, in my case my only mitigating circumstance for reporting a crap driver to his firm, was when he bullied my young daughter and nearly put her into the ditch, but ONLY because I was unable to deal with him myself. :imp: …not one regret about it either. :bulb:
Got that one in before some smart arse (you know who you are) reminded me of it. :smiley:

I think there is a difference between actually reporting an offence and what seems more common on you tube, people going out looking for trouble so they have content to post and to confirm their own particular bias opinion, many of the videos show more of their own failing as a road user and reasonable sane person than pointing out any obvious failing in others use of the road.

^^^^^^^
I remember a guy on here, (he drove for Fords of Dagenham, I think) who posted footage of a range of ‘‘near misses’’ he was involved in, most of which were caused and created by his aggressive and crap driving.
Then we have our old mate ‘‘Trucker Jay’’ in his early videos. :unamused: :laughing:

chester:

Yes, DCPC changed my life.

robroy:
^^^^^^^
I remember a guy on here, (he drove for Fords of Dagenham, I think) who posted footage of a range of ‘‘near misses’’ he was involved in, most of which were caused and created by his aggressive and crap driving.
Then we have our old mate ‘‘Trucker Jay’’ in his early videos. :unamused: :laughing:

It was the ‘later’ Trucker Jay video that offended me the most, he was making a video bordering on a training one and he has dropping a trailer. He had his GoPro mounted on his head showing him drop a trailer, he parked up, jumped out and pulled the pin :laughing: :laughing:

mrginge:

robroy:
^^^^^^^

It was the ‘later’ Trucker Jay video that offended me the most, he was making a video bordering on a training one and he has dropping a trailer. He had his GoPro mounted on his head showing him drop a trailer, he parked up, jumped out and pulled the pin :laughing: :laughing:

Tbf he seemed to have matured a bit in his later vids (not a fan or regular viewer btw I hasten to add :smiley: , they were sent to me on links a couple of times)
The thing that did amuse me big style was the title…‘‘Trucking legend’’ :laughing: (or something along those lines and equally as pretentious.) :unamused:

robroy:

mrginge:

robroy:
^^^^^^^

Tbf he seemed to have matured a bit in his later vids (not a fan or regular viewer btw I hasten to add :smiley: , they were sent to me on links a couple of times)
The thing that did amuse me big style was the title…‘‘Trucking legend’’ :laughing: (or something along those lines and equally as pretentious.) :unamused:

What about his mate that started crying on a youtube blog because Tnet was giving Trucker Jay a hard time? Looool I had a good laugh at that snowflake!