as 2009 oops 200eight draws to an end who has collected some points on their licence?

Oh ■■■■, I know I’m prone to daydreaming, but to miss a whole year :open_mouth:

I think you’ll find it’s 2008 mate :laughing:

do you know what the lotto numbers are then for friday 27th dec 2008 please :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well come on chaps it has to be asked if he wants to know how many points we have now its near the end of

You’re a bit ahead of yourself aren’t you? We’re still in 2008!

well spotted but my number eight doent work :slight_smile:

Spooky! We we’re all typing about the mistake at the same time!

i’m a good boy, only 3 months till i’ve got a clean licence. First time since i was 18!

then use emoticons :sunglasses: cool and remove the )
wow number 8 :sunglasses:

have to get a mod to swap the poll 9 t0 eight

btw mines clean touch wood

Mine has been completely clean for 16 years! :sunglasses:

30yrs and it still comes out the wash clean

Never had a point on it not even a parking ticket :sunglasses:

Did have 6 points (3 for speeding and 3 for a bald tyre) but they came off about 7 years ago. Been clean ever since.

Plenty of parking tickets though. :blush: :imp: :blush:

Nil points for well over 2 decades but I did have the full monty at one time in my early to mid twenties - had to go to court and plead - 9 were for speeding (deliberately - my fault) and 3 for parking on the zig zags of a zebra crossing when it was covered in snow :exclamation:

How did I get done for the latter 3 points :question: - a very ‘nice’ police person got out of his car with a spade and dug away the snow to reveal that the front of my 7.5 tonner was overhanging the lines by 18 inches… thank you Mr pedantic Macclesfield policeman…

none for me thanks very much :sunglasses:

I was well and truly GUTTED, was heading for a clean license for the first time in 12 years…last 3 due to come off the paper November 24th 2008, then on October 28th I was caught by a nice copper on a bike, who was hiding behind some trees!!! Said that I was driving with-out due care to the busy road in front of me when I pressed accept call on my hands-free!!! ONE PUSH OF BUTTON!!!
Give him his dues, he gave me the choice take the points on my car license or contest it and take it on my HGV■■? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Wouldn’t have minded but was on the A6 bypass at Burton Latimer, nothing behind me and nothing coming the other way, a clear road!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

So a 3 pointer and £60 fine!!!

Been clean for atleast 12 years…i’m a professional :sunglasses:

Been clean since '71, when, just like ROG, some git did me for having the front bumper hanging over the studs of a crossing. :imp:

The one thing that does surprise me is that there are many out there that think that having a clean licence infers that they are a safe driver and yet we come across numpties all the time many of which have never had a single point on their licence :exclamation:

I didnt say i was safe!! i said i was professional. Or just good at avoiding getting caught!! :laughing:

Koop:
I didnt say i was safe!! i said i was professional. Or just good at avoiding getting caught!! :laughing:

My post did not refer to yours - I would have quoted you if that was my intention - it was just a generalisation.

my apologies if you saw it that way :blush: :blush: :blush: