I didn’t get offended ROG. No problems
:wink:

Sorry, i’m not gonna tempt fate, ask me again on the 1/1/09 :wink:

Picked up 3 points in '05 when I was rushing to the hospital.

Copper told me that breaking the speed limit because my fridge had packed up and the lollo was dying was not an emergency :unamused:

When I finally got there the canteen manager totally disagreed and sent it back :confused:

malcolmj:
well spotted but my number eight doent work :slight_smile:

888888888888888888888888888888888888888 :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

DAFMAD:

malcolmj:
well spotted but my number eight doent work :slight_smile:

888888888888888888888888888888888888888 :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

Hope his ‘copy’ & ‘paste’ works :wink:

weight sensor in the road at long sutton stung me in feb in the v8 doing 50 in a national speed limit on a single carrageway. :unamused: :imp:

I did have six until my last licence renewal, most I have ever had in my life.
These things happen… :blush: :blush:

let you know in a couple of weeks, had a close call with a camera van on the 303 at wincanton the other week :unamused:

so far so good

I nearly had 3, first in 41 years of driving but the number plate had been “cloned”, so good ol’ Manchester CTO gave them to somebody else! :smiley:

nil points this year

my licence actually became clean on the 15th of april :d

well happy, was only 3 points for speeding no biggy, 40 in a 30 at like 1am in edinburgh lol.

ROG:
The one thing that does surprise me is that there are many out there that think that having a clean licence infers that they are a safe driver and yet we come across numpties all the time many of which have never had a single point on their licence :exclamation:

I’m not bragging that I’m a safe driver, but I am a competent driver who knows where the speed cameras are on my regular trip to and from work :wink:

Points on our licence is one the many hazards of our trade… :exclamation: :exclamation:

Smee:
Points on our licence is one the many hazards of our trade… :exclamation: :exclamation:

I’m lucky I suppose that my employers severely frown on naughty goings on in our patrol cars, hence why they’re all fitted with trackers that tell the control room where we are and what speed we’re doing :unamused:

Picked up 3 points at the end of September for exceeding speed limit for class of vehicle, :wink: the last points I ever had was in May 2002 when I slightly jumped a red light nr Blackfriars in London at 5am one morning!!..think I’ve just been lucky tbh,but you never know when your lucks about to run out.

had a clean licence for 8 years since i passed my car test, but had a few close calls though with speed camera/vans in my car and HGV on a few :blush: :blush: :exclamation: :! :

To my intense annoyance I was caught at 41 in a 30 coming out of Aberaeron a couple of months ago, so got a ticket. Worst bit was sitting in the van whilst the plod did a check, and hearing the words “clean licence” come back; I’d been done in 2005 for the same and it’d cleared a few months previous, had been looking forward to sending licence off in January to get rid of it! :smiling_imp:

Fair cop though. :frowning:

nil points this year bit like the eurovision british entry,lost 3 so down to 3 left…