PN15 HRK Beware!

New shape white daf tractor unit. Unmarked police with two grey bmw tourings. Patroling M5 Exeter

Ta. Just finishing a break at Taunton Deane s/b, I’ll keep an eye out.

:unamused:

I have no issue whatsoever with the police using these tactics, especially when it gets clowns like this off the road

AND THIS CLOWN■■? Jeeeesus!

SEDriver:
:roll:

I have no issue whatsoever with the police using these tactics, especially when it gets clowns like this off the road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eljuYLGR4Y

AND THIS CLOWN■■? Jeeeesus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNNzy8PuPMo

I always wonder what the driver of the red truck is doing now. He didn’t really seem bothered that he’d been caught on the phone, and drunk while driving an artic.

Never seen the full episode but I’m guessing he got banned for a while, but the footage looks a few years old so who knows, is he back on the road?

He might even post in here!

SEDriver:

I have no issue whatsoever with the police using these tactics, especially when it gets clowns like this

There’s a number of issues to that.
Is it worthy of tying up 2 coppers in a truck and how ever many in cars to catch me or you eating a ■■■■ Mars bar. One ■■■■ head caught in approx 1000 trucks.
They prioritise on all the wrong stuff, ie Easy Policing options.
On the news yesterday a guy was watching his offices getting robbed live on his camera while at home. The Police said they had nobody spare to attend,… presumably all on Operation Mars Bar. :unamused:
If it was your house that you were watching on your phone camera while away in the truck, what would you prefer their resources to be ■■■■■■■ in.

Hammy747:
Never seen the full episode but I’m guessing he got banned for a while, but the footage looks a few years old so who knows, is he back on the road?

He might even post in here!

£115 Fine, 18 Month Ban for being “Just under twice” the legal limit.

So yes, quite possibly back on the road.

robroy:

SEDriver:

I have no issue whatsoever with the police using these tactics, especially when it gets clowns like this

There’s a number of issues to that.
Is it worthy of tying up 2 coppers in a truck and how ever many in cars to catch me or you eating a [zb] Mars bar. One ■■■■ head caught in approx 1000 trucks.

Not to catch you eating a mars bar, of course not, but some of the things they do see, like people on mobile phones, people with laptops playing movies, people COOKING… all while driving, deserve to be caught.

As an alert and switched on driver, you would notice a plain white solo Scania coming up on you like it doesn’t have a speed limiter, BEFORE you started noshing away on your mars bar.

This moron, hiding behind his peek a boos, not even noticing someone filming him in a solo unit next to him… not paying attention. bcove.me/fvbivyq9

robroy:
They prioritise on all the wrong stuff, ie Easy Policing options.
On the news yesterday a guy was watching his offices getting robbed live on his camera while at home. The Police said they had nobody spare to attend,… presumably all on Operation Mars Bar. :unamused:
If it was your house that you were watching on your phone camera while away in the truck, what would you prefer their resources to be ■■■■■■■ in.

Simply because they are under staffed, how often do you see cops on the motorway nowadays? Not very often.

Watching a movie steering with your feet (brick on pedal) whilst cooking up a roast dinner and having phone wedged to your ear are all highly commendable multi tasking issues…dont the police have anything better to do■■?

Before i get jumped on…irony… :wink:

SEDriver:
This moron, hiding behind his peek a boos, not even noticing someone filming him in a solo unit next to him… not paying attention. bcove.me/fvbivyq9

Just what is it with some drivers playing the peek a boo game??
Pull the curtains back ■■■■■■■ properly so its not obscuring vision!
They must think they look cool but just look tw@ts.

I haven’t noticed them. Probably because my curtains are in the way.

I’ve no sympathy for drunk drivers what so ever, the guy in the video should have done some jail time, not slap on the wrist.
As for the cops spying I’ve no problem as long as its to some limit, if you cant have a look into a map, eat a sandwich etc. its ridiculous. Most trucks here are automatics anyway, one hand could be use for drink, food or scratching balls :grimacing:

Dolph:
I’ve no sympathy for drunk drivers what so ever, the guy in the video should have done some jail time, not slap on the wrist.
As for the cops spying I’ve no problem as long as its to some limit, if you cant have a look into a map, eat a sandwich etc. its ridiculous. Most trucks here are automatics anyway, one hand could be use for drink, food or scratching balls :grimacing:

Scratching betty swallocks when eating…mmm… :grimacing:

Just a thought Dolph, but most of today’s drivers going by the threads on Trucknet don’t have any balls, suggest many try growing some …

AndrewG:
Watching a movie steering with your feet (brick on pedal) whilst cooking up a roast dinner and having phone wedged to your ear are all highly commendable multi tasking issues…dont the police have anything better to do■■?

Before i get jumped on…irony… :wink:

You must have been to the same driving school as me

I’ve been fined 55 euro (in Belgium) for drinking a can of Coke while driving. :frowning:

Geoffo:
I’ve been fined 55 euro (in Belgium) for drinking a can of Coke while driving. :frowning:

Should have used a big straw then sayed its handsfree drinking.

Colin_scottish:

Geoffo:

Should have used a big straw then sayed its handsfree drinking.

:slight_smile:

I don’t see a problem, if you aren’t doing anything wrong you’ve got nothing to worry about, and someone mentioned the curtain half drawn thing some bellends do, the cops should stop those drivers on sight, you’re in a vehicle with limited visibility, why make it worse by covering half your side windows, it doesn’t look cool.

Hycus:
I don’t see a problem, if you aren’t doing anything wrong you’ve got nothing to worry about, and someone mentioned the curtain half drawn thing some bellends do, the cops should stop those drivers on sight, you’re in a vehicle with limited visibility, why make it worse by covering half your side windows, it doesn’t look cool.

It does look cool i like the frilly look.

Colin_scottish:

Hycus:

It does look cool i like the frilly look.

Is your V8 lit up like Blackpool in Autumn? :wink:

No dont have a v8 anymore :cry: :cry: its only a crappy R450 :frowning: