PN15 HRK Beware!

Hycus:
I don’t see a problem, if you aren’t doing anything wrong you’ve got nothing to worry about, and someone mentioned the curtain half drawn thing some bellends do, the cops should stop those drivers on sight, you’re in a vehicle with limited visibility, why make it worse by covering half your side windows, it doesn’t look cool.

Ahhh the old ‘‘If you aint doing anything wrong’’ chestnut. :unamused:
As I always say when this comes up (sorry everybody :blush: ) …
Will you be queing up mate with the rest of them with your kecks down for your ■■■■ search if you are asked, I mean ‘‘If you have done nothing wrong’’ what’s the problem.
Btw speaking as a peek a boo curtain artist…, nowt to do with looking cool, more playing these ■■■■ at their own game. ie If they want to film me eating an apple, having a coffee, picking my nose, or scratching my arse, I won’t me making it easy for them and if I DO look cool, well that’s a bonus . :sunglasses: Hard for me not to look cool btw, just comes natural. :smiley:

Harry Monk:
Ta. Just finishing a break at Taunton Deane s/b, I’ll keep an eye out.

Why H? You won’t be speeding! LOL.

bigvern1:

Harry Monk:
Ta. Just finishing a break at Taunton Deane s/b, I’ll keep an eye out.

Why H? You won’t be speeding! LOL.

I do avoid the VOSA whenever I can though, for example if I know they’re open at Tiverton and I’m heading south-west then I’ll stay on the A30 rather than cutting up the A358, not because there’s anything wrong that they could find but just because it’s a PITA losing an hour or two out of the day, especially if that lost time means a delivery being rejected through lateness and having to be re-booked for the following day. Luckily they do tend to leave me alone because I’m green/green on the OCRS and they know there’s unlikely to be anything wrong with the trailer, but I still give them a swerve anyway. :wink:

Think I maybe saw it at Cullompton yesterday on the junction roundabout, gave him a cheery salute (with one finger) but I don’t think he saw me.
Sneaky ■■■■ s :smiling_imp:

Spotted today bout 1130am between junc30 and 29 northbound watch out peeps

I read about that story Rob, about the robbery…i would have called the police to say i`ve just killed my wife, and buried her body in the garden…that way you get your garden dug up, and also catch the robbers… :smiley: :smiley: