Photo's of North West Trucks

Wanted: Pictures of trucks around the north west Southport/Liverpool/Manchester/Blackburn etc etc.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Wanted.

My camera back, I tried to take a picture of a lorry in Liverpool & some thieving git ran off with me camera :cry: :laughing:

OK a few

Sorry about some of the sizes, i made a ballsup with them :blush:

Nice pics 8 Legger :smiley:

nice pics, lovely fleet joe sharpes

HERE SOME MORE JOSH

newmercman:
Wanted.

My camera back, I tried to take a picture of a lorry in Liverpool & some thieving git ran off with me camera :cry: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: O NO !!! NOT THAT OLD CHESTNUT :wink: :wink: :wink:
AT LEAST YOU STILL HAD YOUR WHEELS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Johnsons new FH 500 after someone threw a brick at it.

Cracking pics 8 legger thanks for my motors pics the Turners motors still look good saw 2 of them today 525 â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  ,nice :smiley: :smiley:

Them Turners motors are smashin, a credit to the drivers, proper nice fleet :smiley:

Truckspark, where was the photo of the DJJ Scania taken?

RobV8, can’t see the damage on the Johnson’s truck? It looks better now with all the spots & wheel trims on.

drivers door i think just after the johnsons can see a bit of distortion in the reflection there

8 legger:

I’m no great Scania fan but this is bloody smart. :sunglasses:

truckspark:

[/quote]

This guy pulls a tipping trailer and might even have two of em. Very smart outfit, matching red bathtub trailer and shiny wheels on. Always has a massive power, I think this one is a 610. :sunglasses:

I haven’t seen him about lately…although I haven’t been anywhere lately! :frowning:

haulier:
Truckspark, where was the photo of the DJJ Scania taken?

when the truck was brand new in haydock

ref : HAMMER THIS IS THE OLD TRUCK NOW BEEN SOLD , PUT PICS OF THE NEW TRUCK ONE THE N/WALES CHESHIRE FORUM

JUST THOUGHT THEY LOOKED GOOD SO I PUT THEM ON

I live 10 mins away from the Johnsons yard just by the bridge nice fleet in there :slight_smile:
And thanks for all the photo’s people :slight_smile:

just a few i had joshh :smiley: chelford 07 :smiley:

dagv8:

just a few i had joshh :smiley: chelford 07 :smiley:

they look that clean in the middle of winter as well, a real credit to the drivers.