Photo's of North West Trucks

truckspark:

newmercman:
Wanted.

My camera back, I tried to take a picture of a lorry in Liverpool & some thieving git ran off with me camera :cry: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: O NO !!! NOT THAT OLD CHESTNUT :wink: :wink: :wink:
AT LEAST YOU STILL HAD YOUR WHEELS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i go to liverpool to visit my hubcaps…

was that bernard manning?

nice pics all by the way!

The damage is between the headboard and where it has Globetrotter XL 500 on the cab roof, its just been signwritten again today.

Still can’t c it!! Andy had a brick thrown at his other truck going into Liverpool docks 1 night! There’s some nasty scum out there that c u as a big moving target?

The damage was just above the end of the visor, just about visible in the picture.

SCUM ! :imp:

anybody have any photos of a company called russell cargo from garstang/heysham area ?

dagv8:

just a few i had joshh :smiley: chelford 07 :smiley:

cheers dag for them :slight_smile:

haulier:
Still can’t c it!! Andy had a brick thrown at his other truck going into Liverpool docks 1 night! There’s some nasty scum out there that c u as a big moving target?

I did Colin yeah. I must have a target on my forehead or a sign saying brick me. They did a good job of repairing it at Munro’s though. You’d never know it had been damaged. Still a sickener tho. :slight_smile:

Howdo Andy, welcome in to the fold, it must be all them lights that attract the idiots!!!

Joshh, a couple of photos of my motor, well the one I drive, its gettin on a bit now but looks well

the ghost:
Joshh, a couple of photos of my motor, well the one I drive, its gettin on a bit now but looks well

Looks really smart mate.
Nice motor thanks for photo :slight_smile:

the ghost:

do you work out of f liner manchester mate ■■? is that 4x2 164 ures too■■?

Well out of Manchester Con Base, Freightliner where ever.
The Boss drives 164

yeah i’ve seen ya about… my erf is ona couple off clean erfs… has benson got a 144 or 164 now■■?

Prob me, but didnt understand what you said. " my erf ona couple of clean erfs.

Thats his brothers motor. I cant for the life of me think what it is now, and I walk past it every day.
I used to drive his old FH a yr and a half or so ago

sorry mate i drive the white ec11 theres pics on ‘a couple of clean erfs’ on here… i remember the fh… is there new 1 red and white… does benson still drive the old 143■■? or is it a 142 car’t remember…

Yr ERF looks well mate, credit to you

The FH is parked up in T.Park, old beast :astonished: Mind you it pulled bloody well for a 380.

The 4 series is his brothers, and yes Jason still drives the 143

i’ve still seen it around mate …is ure boss on for roadways ■■?

We do a bit for them., but its mainly our own work.
Good job really, as its so crap at mo

yeah mate it is… were on 4 OOCL and work out of southampton and liverpool when its busy but with it been quiet now its f liner manchester at the min :frowning: :frowning: