petitions

i need links to any petitions that i can print of and get signed. i have just switched agencies from SMS to driver hire and i am working for john vasey at TRUCKFEST SW so i should get quite a few people to sign them. can anyone give me links to printable petitions?

have pm you

got it. thanks.

is that the only petition running at the moment?

some of you must know about other petitions that are going on!

I may be wrong Scanny but people may be overwhelmed with too many, it might be worth concerntrating on passing on the relative information on the one cause.

there is a group running a parking petition but as it’s already been running over 2 years i wouldn’t worry too much because you may not be around when it gets presented to anyone who can do anything, if it ever gets that far.

its not purely for the truckfest. i want to keep a few on me at work ‘just in case’. you never know when you will run into a non internet driver who wants to see changes

i have the parking petition already. i also have barries petition now from truckersworld

i have the petitions that i wanted ie, parking, convicts and JfD. i will also be handing out flyers for Truckpol at the truckfest