Pete Osborne.

Would love to see some more pictures, remember these trucks from years ago.

sad stiller:
i worked on the bonneted scania when stillers bought them out,it used to come to leeds for a service at cross green ind estate,was a nice clean truck,the driver would not let us in the cab with any dirty gear on lol

Going back a bit here,they are saying £200 a week, but i dont think it would be much more when P.S.took them over!!! and there would be nowt extra to buy polish.

here.s the same truck the truck E592 NRP her 1st day on the road owned by my mate as owner driver

kevchalluk:
i’ve got loads of pics of osborne’s trucks in my collection, here’s a couple of them

scan0001.jpg

heres another one when he had it painted in partricks colours doing portugal

volvo runner:
here.s the same truck the truck E592 NRP her 1st day on the road owned by my mate as owner driver

kevchalluk:
i’ve got loads of pics of osborne’s trucks in my collection, here’s a couple of them

scan0011.jpg

whatever happen to the F16?

lewman

Barcelona_Karl:

lewman

realised my dad was logged in when i posted. so yea where is it now?

Lewman:

Barcelona_Karl:

lewman

Its up at a place in bradford, quality foods near planetrees road, most of it was stripped and sat in a unit, that was a few years ago but these guys never sell anything so it will still be there,

globby 480:

Lewman:

Barcelona_Karl:

lewman

Its up at a place in bradford, quality foods near planetrees road, most of it was stripped and sat in a unit, that was a few years ago but these guys never sell anything so it will still be there,

cheers for the info geezer

Pete Osborne rides again

revman:
Pete Osborne rides again

you done any work for these alan? any idea what there like.

Hi Luke I haven’t been in yet,them that’s done say its long shifts,so I keep turning it down pity cos its handy for me,flashed you coming thru dalton,solo tractor–regards alan

revman:
Hi Luke I haven’t been in yet,them that’s done say its long shifts,so I keep turning it down pity cos its handy for me,flashed you coming thru dalton,solo tractor–regards alan

did wonder who flashed me haha :slight_smile: see them regular up and down road they must have afew now.

the t cab

ScaniaV8:
I was wondering would anyone kindly have some photographs to share of the infamous Pete Osborne Logistics concern… :question: :question:

Ideally I was looking for some of the Scanias and in particular the T-cab of which he operated, that appeared quite abit at various shows around the country… :sunglasses:

Osborne had some classic machinery when you look back on it, and always seemed to have the wagons well dressed up and presented for duties… :sunglasses:

All photographs as above mentioned would be greatly appreciated and welcomed indeed, and my kindest thanks in advance… :wink:

Cheers and the best of luck… :wink:

untitled.png

Here is what i have, thats me stood in front in truckfest around the Millenium time i think. Miss these trucks, think they were the one of smartest Yorkshire fleets. Does anyone have anymore pics?
Im on the look out for the later livery design, the Daf XFs and FHs.

quote=“Barcelona_Karl”]whatever happen to the F16? try this website freewebs.com/volvof16/apps/photos/

lewman
[/quote]

I still rember movin the spotlights off the top roof down down to the sunvisor because they were ripping the roof open