Pete Osborne.

scania

$T2eC16RHJGoE9nuQfSeyBQl(CobJDg~~60_12.jpg

I was wondering would anyone kindly have some photographs to share of the infamous Pete Osborne Logistics concern… :question: :question:

Ideally I was looking for some of the Scanias and in particular the T-cab of which he operated, that appeared quite abit at various shows around the country… :sunglasses:

Osborne had some classic machinery when you look back on it, and always seemed to have the wagons well dressed up and presented for duties… :sunglasses:

All photographs as above mentioned would be greatly appreciated and welcomed indeed, and my kindest thanks in advance… :wink:

Cheers and the best of luck… :wink:

the only photo i could find on the net

£200.pw and as much polish as you wanted :laughing: :laughing:

Ill take it, when do I start :smiley: ■■?

Hutchie:

the only photo i could find on the net

What a quality motor

globby 480:
£200.pw and as much polish as you wanted :laughing: :laughing:

My neighbour was it’s regular driver and trust me, he wouldn’t work for £200 a week!

Here are a couple of his pictures.

yer it was just a little bit more than that kills, but not a great deal more that 200 pw used to be a standing joke thats all i think they got £201.99 :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:
yer it was just a little bit more than that kills, but not a great deal more that 200 pw used to be a standing joke thats all i think they got £201.99 :laughing: :laughing:

Well he is moaning at being £200 a week down since Xmas due to the shortage of work at Innovate. I told him to be thankful that he still has a job!

has anyone got a photo of his mighty f16 it was a great truck with a highlander paint job iirc :smiley: :question:

the mighty F16 is now in the hands of quality foods in bradford, and has been for a few yrs now last time i saw it it was part stripped etc and had been like that for a while paul suggy used to drive it for ozzys for a while

i worked on the bonneted scania when stillers bought them out,it used to come to leeds for a service at cross green ind estate,was a nice clean truck,the driver would not let us in the cab with any dirty gear on lol

ScaniaV8:
infamous Pete Osborne Logistics

Famous for the wrong reasons? Why is this?

Just curious.

When I worked for Kevin Dalton from Southampton.We used to run up to a bonded warehouse run by Pete.It was the top side of Sheffield.I always found Pete a total “Gentleman”.There was never any problem with delivery times etc. He was there day and night with a cup of tea or coffee for the drivers.Top Man.

i took this at truckfest many moons ago

Has anyone got any pics of the F16 Globetrotter now?
Thanks

GrooveRider2006:
Has anyone got any pics of the F16 Globetrotter now?
Thanks

According to DVLA, it was last taxed in 2002.

Carl:
i took this at truckfest many moons ago

thats it love that truck and it sounds ace that photo is before it was smahed up then pete had it refurbed with a highlander paint job and had it uprated to 530 bhp its was truck and driver i think anyone got anymore photos of it?
:smiley: :smiley: i have a thing for f16s proper lorry i’d drive one now :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i think someone mentioned it was used for spares & rusting away in a yard in bradford■■?

i could be wrong!! hope i am,it was a nice truck,saw it a few times at truck shows.

There used to be lots of big framed photos of the wagons taken at Truckfests hanging in the corridors at Head Office at Darton, but guess what?
…skipped!