Pet hates!!!

Ok guys i have to ask this, as a pro driver do u have a pet hate when u are on the road from other road users? Just want to see if anyone has the same as me. My pet hate is drivers that dont indicate at roundabouts (properly)!!!
any other pet hates? Apart from the lack of a good goverment!!!

So called Proffesional Drivers who Tailgate :smiling_imp: , and all car drivers :laughing:

im with u on the people not indicating on roundabouts…that drives me mad…another is people who indicate to come off a motorway but start braking in lane 1 even if the slip road is clear…

my pet hates are people that drive in bus lanes in rush hour but refuse to go near them at 10 pm are they the same people?

Mr b i have a bus lane item. Why do drivers NOT know the difference between bus lanes and no car lanes. \my god thanks i now have 2 pet hates lol :smiling_imp:

Car & van drivers on residential streets who insist on parking directly opposite each other :imp: making it impossible to get past in my 18 Tonner, or parking on junctions so i cant get round :imp: :imp:

I do have 1 more question… Why is it that truckers are scum(well so we are told) BUT they are the people that are probally most alert and most assertive and do it for a profession, but always get the blame for !!!

1. Drivers with frilly curtains closed dont get me wrong I dont mind nice curtains but when they are nearly closed when driving that just bugs me.

2. Car drivers who slow down to 50 making me slow down then put their foot down when i go to overtake.

3. People who brake because the one in front did then so on and so on slowing the traffic down to stop start in the middle of nowhere e.g M6 JCT 18 - 19 and M5 JCT 23 - 22 TODAY

4. PADDY’s because their motors go faster than mine :angry: (Iam not racist as My dads one)

5. People who dont say thank you

Theres a few I could go on but my offend people

rich32:
Mr b i have a bus lane item. Why do drivers NOT know the difference between bus lanes and no car lanes. \my god thanks i now have 2 pet hates lol :smiling_imp:

Always happy to spoil somebodies day :slight_smile:
P.s what’s a no car lane?

A pavement?

:open_mouth:

Gordon Brown!

Koop:
Gordon Brown!

Defo I totally agree

turning right at a unfamiliar roundabout and the signs indicate left lane to turn left and right lane to turn right only for the left lane to split in two with the middle lane turn right also. so i’m being undertaken.

ALL OF THE ABOVE
and them some

sorry but for all those people who havent heard of a NO car lane, it does exist try newcastle area…

rich32:
sorry but for all those people who havent heard of a NO car lane, it does exist try newcastle area…

I think there is one in doncaster but i have no idea what the rules are.

Drivers who insist on using their fog lights when it’s raining and people who can’t park between two lines in a car park.

Lack of indication or misleading indication at roundabouts forcing me to come to a stop, miss a gap and wait for nothing.

Other trucks, particularly rigids that overtake on the motorway and cut in when they’re less than 10ft infront of you, even if you’ve backed off the cruise to let them past quicker.

Cars that that drive in heavy rain and spray with no lights or just their sidelights on, not only is it illegal to drive with sidelights on but some front sidelights are not visible at all and so they risk getting wiped out, especially if their car is grey/silver.

Cars who use foglights when it’s not foggy really irritates me, and the myopic ■■■■■■■■ who come round a bend or over a hill with full beam on and THEN dip them, after they’ve already blinded you, or the ones that switch back to full beam AS they drive past you, ■■■ holes.

Car drivers who when you pull into lane 2 to let them on from the slip road who then undertake you. Also motorcyclist who cut between wagons, they are just asking to be flattened :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Drivers inc truck drivers who think they have the god given right to join
the motorway or dual carriage way ,forcing everybody else to get out of
their way. Tossers!!! :imp: :imp: