Pertemps

I’m getting quite a few emails and alerts about jobs paying £1000 a week flat rate, from Pertemps. They’re short term (week long) in Scotland. Just wondering what kind of money this agency is making off us guys as they’re definitely throwing money about just now but to be honest their rates aren’t anything special. I know they bought ADRivers agency earlier in the year but to be honest not sure if they bought INTO or bought it outright, they sponsor this forum, they’re paying £1k a week to us for working that so just how much are they getting from us to be able to do this all of a sudden and if they’re so big and powerful why not lead by example and pay some decent rates…

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Id like to see a pay slip from somebody that earned a £1000 a week with that lot, I wager it doesnt exist and its more agency smoke and mirrors.

andy12:
Id like to see a pay slip from somebody that earned a £1000 a week with that lot, I wager it doesnt exist and its more agency smoke and mirrors.

I agree, take a look at the add…

pertemps.co.uk/jobs/14510050 … -(Tramping-job-in-Middlesbrough

Well for a start it’s Bellshill, not Bells Hill. Secondly I’m guessing it’s Gist in Righead industrial estate. ADR Network have regularly advertised silly rates for working in there as a tramper.

Looks to me like the standard Gist (unobtainable) pre-Xmas pay offer.
The “work here for ■■■ shifts and earn a HUGE bonus” carrot can’t be working anymore as I suspect they’ve run out of people to con, so I bet the £1K pw is just a reworked version of the Gist Xmas carrot

Steve-o:
Well for a start it’s Bellshill, not Bells Hill. Secondly I’m guessing it’s Gist in Righead industrial estate. ADR Network have regularly advertised silly rates for working in there as a tramper.

I’m guessing the same. All the ads are the same except different areas but come back to Bellshill. I’ve worked for ADR network before and they also have the contract for the Co-op at Newhouse and struggle to get drivers there. I relocated to the Northeast and they still send guys from here and from other areas to cover Newhouse shifts. Seems some if the big players are struggling…

Our sponsors…

Being economical with the truth?

Surely not.

yourhavingalarf:
Our sponsors…

Being economical with the truth?

Surely not.

Economical…I’m so trying to think of another word that’s even remotely civilised…[emoji57]

Parsimonious?

Shysters?

Lyingtwofacedbloodsuckingmoneygrubbingtwisters?

ok lyingtwofacedbloodsuckingmoneygrubbingtwisters isn’t actually a word

yourhavingalarf:
Parsimonious?

Shysters?

Lyingtwofacedbloodsuckingmoneygrubbingtwisters?

ok lyingtwofacedbloodsuckingmoneygrubbingtwisters isn’t actually a word

It’s a word I recognise

Lol…

Good one.

clapping face smilie thing

yourhavingalarf:
Lol…

Good one.

clapping face smilie thing

What’s particularly annoying is that they think we’re that stupid and desperate that putting up a figure with a couple 00’s is so tempting…it’s just 1 weeks work!!!

Heres a New Years resolution for you all “NEVER TRUST AN AGENCY” the lie as a matter of course, they ONLY thing they are interested in is THEIR bottom line, if things go wrong they ALWAYS take the employers side, they are parasites, nothing more, nothing less.

Blunder Man:
Heres a New Years resolution for you all “NEVER TRUST AN AGENCY” the lie as a matter of course, they ONLY thing they are interested in is THEIR bottom line, if things go wrong they ALWAYS take the employers side, they are parasites, nothing more, nothing less.

It’s a lesson I learned years ago and I’ve actually met some decent people working in agencies (staff) that are ok, shame they usually get tarred with the same brush but they can try to do right by you and get trodden on and undermined by ■■■■■ looking at percentages and profit. If they treated YS better then we would probably be more willing to help them out. It’s always us and them rather than we’re all in this to make a living so stop ripping us off

They used to do a 1000 pound week for the week before Xmas at gist m&s ■■■■■■■■■■■■ This was to get all the Turkeys out:-) 500ish for the weeks work and your weeks wage again as a bonus paid a few weeks later.

Here’s what I picked up the other day,feel free to spin it.

I hate agencies, applied few months back for driving job in Pertemps Scotland, they called me, but not for driving job, they offered me fish factory work. They obviously think if you(me) are EE you must be working on the conveyor belt for minimum wage :unamused: :unamused:
So far I’ve changed 3 agencies and they are absolute garbage and meat grinder, this type of employment must be made illegal in UK. Total exploitation of people, regardless of country of origin, its exploitation.
The last agency I worked for, mistaken my middle name, had put me into the system from the wrong country, try to skip paying induction etc., and this are just the minor stuff I remember.
Freaking idiots.

ShropsBri:
Here’s what I picked up the other day,feel free to spin it.

That’s quite an offer. I don’t mind putting in the hours and graft for decent reward but if they can do it o we the festive period and pay that rate and offer those hours then why not do it the rest of the year?

I’ve signed up to ADR Bellshill, Global, Driver Hire, Drive Force and Pertemps months ago and I had the same speech about being desperate for drivers especially at weekends which is all I want to do just now. 4 months later and still heard nowt from them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tricky 21 Jan:
I’ve signed up to ADR Bellshill, Global, Driver Hire, Drive Force and Pertemps months ago and I had the same speech about being desperate for drivers especially at weekends which is all I want to do just now. 4 months later and still heard nowt from them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They all say the same thing. One thing I will say to you is to get on the phone to ADR and Pertemps cos I know the Co-op at Newhouse can’t get drivers, they’re getting agency drivers sent to them from here and other areas to cover. I signed with Global years ago but didn’t put much faith in them. Driverhire Motherwell (I’m from Hamilton just moved here permanently in May) phoned me earlier in the year to update their records and told me then to get back to them round about now for the Christmas rush at royal mail.