Perks of the job

i was just sat here playing with my new company phone, and thinking to myself i don’t do too bad out of this job, new samsung s3 phone this week with free calls to any mobile or landline except the 08 numbers and free unlimited internet.

a fuel card that i can buy what i like on, be it my ■■■■ or snacks ect even fuel for my own car.

if i need a lone the company will do one interest free.

i get a decent large cab wagon to drive and i am currently trying to decide what to ask the boss to get me next, just been told get the quotes in and we will sit down and look at all the options.

ok on the phone front all the drivers agreed to pay £5 a week for the phones so that we got unlimited calls otherwise they would of had to restict the phones but to be honest where the hell are you going to get a top of the range phone with unlimited everthing for £20 per month, just wondering if anyone else gets any perks like that :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Is your boss a lonley rich bird from Shropshire ?

Will he/she shortly be needing new drivers for top of the range trucks ?

Can you buy me stuff on your fuel card , I’ll pay ya back !!!

No, not me, I drive what they give me, I go where I’m sent, I pay my own phone bill, I can get $200 cash every week on my fuel card, but the [zb]ers take that out of my wages :laughing:

shade:
Is your boss a lonley rich bird from Shropshire ?

Will he/she shortly be needing new drivers for top of the range trucks ?

Can you buy me stuff on your fuel card , I’ll pay ya back !!!

NO :laughing:

just taken on a new driver last week so out of luck there :laughing:

I’m lucky if I get work.

Really lucky if I get paid for any work I was lucky enough to get.

Good job I love the industry :unamused:

Only perks I get is a paid lunch break and paid 10hrs a day even though I only usually do a 9hr shift.

Added together, that gives me 2 hrs pay per shift for doing nothing.

I love newmercmans avatar .

If lobbing over a good day’s wages a year to your boss floats your boat. Crack on.

My only perk is when someone says tbey will take an hour or so to tip me. i get horizontal. Never argue with a comment like that :smiley:

Perks ■■? Gets me away from the wife :laughing:

Did a collection from Greencore near Worksop the other week. Reversed on bay, handed keys in and asked where canteen was… “Canteen’s closed mate, but help yourself to those sandwiches…”

WINNER! :stuck_out_tongue:

ironstipper:
If lobbing over a good day’s wages a year to your boss floats your boat. Crack on.

can’t quite understand your post :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: if i didn’t pay him that amount for the phone i would have to pay phone company direct and for the amount i use it for my personal use, i would not get anywhere near the amount i am paying, it would cost me hell of a lot more, what you said there is just being really narrow minded, but then if your employer don’t give you anything perhaps thats the problem :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I can understand the paying a fiver to have unlimited phone, but does your boss know he’s buying your ■■■■ etc ? Or is it done without his knowledge, I have worked for some decent bosses in the past but none would buy my ■■■■ ! How many drivers does he do this for ■■ At todays prices he could be paying out a small fortune every month !

I get to frequent Tesco rdc’s and listen to lots of very funny interesting stories all for free :confused:

Don’t have a mobile so I’m not interested in all that. I am allowed every weekend off though. Winning!

Deeireland:
I love newmercmans avatar .

It’s a self portrait.

:smiley:

Paul

bald bloke:
I get to frequent Tesco rdc’s and listen to lots of very funny interesting stories all for free :confused:

:grimacing:

wildfire:
just wondering if anyone else gets any perks like that :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

No! as it sounds like Bull ■■■■!

Darb:
I can understand the paying a fiver to have unlimited phone, but does your boss know he’s buying your ■■■■ etc ? Or is it done without his knowledge, I have worked for some decent bosses in the past but none would buy my ■■■■ ! How many drivers does he do this for ■■ At todays prices he could be paying out a small fortune every month !

oh yes everything i buy on my card is sorted out when the bill comes in, i never said i didn’t have to pay it back ofcourse i do, any of the other drivers can do it they only have to ask, the phone i keep all the time even when i am on holiday, always been like that it was a bit expensive when i took it to bulgaria last year with the roaming so i think i might keep it turned off this year lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

containers_only:

wildfire:
just wondering if anyone else gets any perks like that :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

No! as it sounds like Bull [zb]!

well i can tell you it ain’t bull :exclamation: :exclamation: but if thats your opion so be it :blush: :blush:

wildfire:
i was just sat here playing with my new company phone, and thinking to myself i don’t do too bad out of this job, new samsung s3 phone this week with free calls to any mobile or landline except the 08 numbers and free unlimited internet.

a fuel card that i can buy what i like on, be it my ■■■■ or snacks ect even fuel for my own car.

if i need a lone the company will do one interest free.

i get a decent large cab wagon to drive and i am currently trying to decide what to ask the boss to get me next, just been told get the quotes in and we will sit down and look at all the options.

ok on the phone front all the drivers agreed to pay £5 a week for the phones so that we got unlimited calls otherwise they would of had to restict the phones but to be honest where the hell are you going to get a top of the range phone with unlimited everthing for £20 per month, just wondering if anyone else gets any perks like that :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Let me guess, you’re your own boss■■? :unamused: