PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Advert, Buzzer Gilder’s Scanias.

Anybody got a photo of Gilder’s 141., must have been a T or V reg.
I was interested in buying it and the driver met me in Newcastle around 84 ish to show me it and for a try out.
He had just returned from France with a full load of wine…in a cattle container :smiley: (not sure you’d get away with it today btw)
I took a mate with me,.and neither of us could not believe how it pulled, it was unbelievable in comparison to what I was used to :open_mouth: . it was my first go in a V8, and I was used to big cam ■■■■■■■■
I told Gilders I was definitely interested,.went home to try and sort some finance, but he’d sold it the next day. :unamused:

Is it this one Rob?, NMP found on google

SHUNT1986:
Is it this one Rob?, NMP found on google

Hey , could well be.
I remember it had a ME style roof rack anyway.
Cheers…the best truck I NEVER bought. :smiley:

Information sheet, Buzzer

Dorset wagons, credit to eastleighbusman for the photos.
Oily

Dorset eastleighbusman 48209870747_89a8319493_b.jpg

Buzzer:

For the same purpose, Berliet offered the Tekel. A front-drive low-loader with thwin rear axles and tiny wheels. Must have been uncomfortable on pot-holed roads!

Froggy55:

Buzzer:

0For the same purpose, Berliet offered the Tekel. A front-drive low-loader with thwin rear axles and tiny wheels. Must have been uncomfortable on pot-holed roads!

I think it had rubber suspension on the rear bogie. It didn’t sell too well though.

One here from Deans neck of the woods. Nmp

Buzzer

Tipping in York a year or two ago, credit to Carl Spencer for the photo.
Oily

One from Dean’s back yard, Buzzer

280664295_2287631261384552_912370922074568770_n.jpg

Buzzer:

Makes me nostalgic for when we actually had banks in the high street!

Buzzer:

That is more my backyard!!! Looks a bit like Christchurch High Street just along from the library!!!

Poole connections.
Oily

One from your parts Dean, Buzzer

DEANB:
There were a few people that popped fullers in Volvo’s and Scania’s Eric. :wink: Could be wrong but i think you could have a fuller
in a Volvo in Australia. :unamused:

There were plenty of F and G 88/89, F10 and 12 with Road Rangers in them, but I’m not sure if Volvo supplied them with such. The RR conversion was a cheaper alternative to a replacement Volvo box.
They could be specced with Hendrickson walking beam suspension.
The NH could be specced with a ■■■■■■■ N14 Plus (525hp) and 18 speed RR, but when the N14 was superseded by the ISX/Signature, it was offered but the RR was not.

NH Volvo .jpeg
NH Volvo.

Dean do you know ought about this company, Buzzer

Buzzer:

It looks like something to do with Reg Bugler Buzzer. Not sure if he owned it or possibly an owner driver as the initials look
different to Reg Bugler’s,but he had a yard in Lychett Minster and definately done in his style. You will remember Reg pulling
alot of Sunseeker boats all over Europe.

L4341p.JPG

2017-07-15 21.27.11.jpg

Buzzer:

My Pictures of the Leyland Marathon I drove back in 1984 for Lytchett Minster transport which at the time was part of RA Bugler transport. The picture with the EF Philips trailer on was when I delivered to Sywell Airfield, Northants and the other picture of the tractor unit was taken by me at the yard behind the St. Peters Finger pub, Lytchett Minster. both 1984

Saw this babe n thought of you Dean! I know you like your Volvos :smiley: NMP off FB