Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

A couple of pics from this week…

WP_20170428_003.jpg

WP_20170426_013.jpg

oiltreader:
Not forgetting Danne and Patrick :slight_smile:
Oily

Ta Oily :wink:

From last year’s Dorset steam fair

20160827_130340.jpg

20160827_124714.jpg

20160827_124725.jpg

wrighty:
A couple of pics from this week…

Can’t find the “thumbs up” icon :wink:

image.png
image.pngthe ex wick Daf which I said was a pile of zb has done 4 yrs now :open_mouth:

image.jpega roll on roll off glad it didn’t :laughing:

5D45919B-732C-485B-A5D3-C42F8CB997CD.jpeg Taking a break at the Frejus .

Punchy Dan:
0 Taking a break at the Frejus .

Great stuff there Dan, Keep them rolling, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

:laughing: see you in June Larry ,when you do my holiday cover :smiley:

Punchy Dan:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Punchy Dan:

:laughing: see you in June Larry ,when you do my holiday cover :smiley:

Who did you buy your passport off Dan’l? Dennis. :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lets hope Dennis didn’t see my sheeting on the way to Montrose :blush:

image.jpeg

Punchy Dan:
0lets hope Dennis didn’t see my sheeting on the way to Montrose :blush:

I’ve got to hand it you Dan’l you get about a bit mate ! Scotland one day and the middle of Europe the next ! Cheers Dennis.

this photo was a needle in a hay stack ,I found it by chance ,my Dads mk2 Atki 8 wheeler tipper ( light blue :unamused: ) seen queing for the weighbridge at Stanton iron works .

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

I’ve got to hand it you Dan’l you get about a bit mate ! Scotland one day and the middle of Europe the next ! Cheers Dennis.

That’s the way the job is Dennis in my line of work regular dosent exist or if it does these days Sadly someone is doing it for nowt :unamused:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

:blush: :blush: :blush: have I just admitted to leaving Scotland and being in the middle of Europe the next :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Punchy Dan:

Bewick:

Punchy Dan:

:blush: :blush: :blush: have I just admitted to leaving Scotland and being in the middle of Europe the next :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Keep up the good work Dan, Its a pity that there isnt more people in the haulage game that think about the jobs that they are offered moneywise like you do, Regards Larry.

Great pics as always here :smiley:
Here is some from my last couple of weeks.

Danne

IMG_7385.JPG

VS02080.jpg

Punchy Dan:
this photo was a needle in a hay stack ,I found it by chance ,my Dads mk2 Atki 8 wheeler tipper ( light blue :unamused: ) seen queing for the weighbridge at Stanton iron works .

Took some loads into there P D never got messed about cept once with load of oversize. Steady down the hill to it past Bartons garage. Not so arse tightening as Stavely works that were a good old incline. Went there with sister of this old gal n saw identical had come down n demolished bus shelter n took it into a field.
Must have passed your Dad on our travels. Cheers Paul

Hi Kevin, every picture tells a story, your Wooler Mart pics showing the H&H Logo on the buildings indicates that the mart is no owned and run by Harrison & Hetherington the major Carlisle based auction company. Good set of photos especially Jimmy Wilkinsons Albion and the Sanray AEC Mammoth Major. As fo the modern Sanray and Emmex photos do you know the reason for these trade names.? I know the company was originally Pendelton and Hare from Felton and have chatted to Raymond Hare at vintage rallys in the past.
Cheers, Leyland 600.