Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Thanks to gazsa401, Suedehead, Buzzer, Dennis Javelin, Lawrence Dunbar and tyneside for the photos :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Oily.
A couple with credit to SCP for the photos.

Buzzer

A rather unusual vehicle here. An AEC Reliance that was built as a coach and then converted into a high volume parcel carrier.

Another couple of vehicles from the Tartan Arrow fleet. Pics by Roger Kenney

368.jpg

Thanks to Buzzer, Dennis Javelin and Lawrence Dunbar for the photos :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Tartan Arrow a blast from the past they didn’t hang about.
Oily
Dingwall today.

Back in 2013 Gregorys heading south off the Cromarty Firth Bridge on the A9.
Oily

Another firm running regular Devon Scotland in the past.
Oily

What make is the motor towing the caravan? Ford ? a Bedford bus and Dennis behind that, credit to Andrew Bone for the photo.
Oily

To all you Aussie boys, Buzzer

168475947_927444814734763_4717282286716465327_n.jpg

Several pictures of the fruit & vegetable fridge artics from the Almeria and Murcia regions
of south-east Spain, delivering to the distribution factory at Martland Park, Wigan, recently.
The yellow Mercedes-Benz is from Italy. Having spoken to some of the drivers lately with my
very limited self taught Spanish, some of them are from Romania and speak better English than me. :smiley:

Ray.

Photo1081.jpg

Photo1079.jpg

Photo1080.jpg

oiltreader:
There is a thread about Oldest Member and Wit and Wisdom which is now in Bullys, having led a sheltered life I don’t there hence this post here, anyway as it’s Burn’s night this gem of wisdom has a ring of truth to it.
Oily

We have had a bit of a scorcher here today Oily.

28.1.2023..jpg

DSC01249.JPG

DSC01253.JPG

DSC01255.JPG

DSC01214.JPG

Brough Park 1972 Stockcar Racing.

Came across this pic, I never realised that the Noddy vans were still being produced as late as 1975. No doubt if they were still in production today UPS would have been a big customer for them. NMP

BRS Noddy van.JPG