Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

Buzzer:
A few more as its fathers day, Buzzer

The Reads one looks like a Jensen.

Click on twice to read.

Hi Buzzer, Great pictures again…particularly the Morris Commercial. My Dad drove one for
Liverpool Co-operative Dairies, albeit with a shorter wheelbase. Its number plate was OS 6646,
which was a " Wigtownshire " in Southwest Scotland number plate. Perhaps the Co-op bought
it second hand.

Cheers, Ray.

Morris Commercial.jpg

The minute I spotted this at the harbour Isle of Berneray Outer Hebrides I thought I know who will tell us what the make is… down to you Pete(windrush) .
Oily

TKN P1000728.jpg

That looks like a Weatherill Loader conversion on a standard tractor, possibly a Fordson Major

Tyneside

weatherill.jpg

204789486_1901562870008400_3731951862236971969_n.jpgCouple more, Buzzer

oiltreader:
The minute I spotted this at the harbour Isle of Berneray Outer Hebrides I thought I know who will tell us what the make is… down to you Pete(windrush) .
Oily

Maybe growing plant machinery there (possibly Gardener engine outcrop)

Todays collection, Buzzer

Thanks to Buzzer, Punchy Dan, DEANB, Ray Smyth and tyneside for the pics :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
one from recent travels on the A82.
Oily

Credit to Ian Roberts for this photo.
Oily

Pimlico Badger 4490506385_dc1f7f0d99_b.jpg

Sneaked past the border guards again Oily , can’t say where in case I’m found and deported , but it is a fishy location .

rigsby:
Sneaked past the border guards again Oily , can’t say where in case I’m found and deported , but it is a fishy location .

Good on you rigsby and hopefully your old stamping ground :smiley:
Cheers
Oily

Now absorbed(sold) into Metcalfe Farms with a lot of plaudits to Mike Ellis and family on FB.
Oily

TKN Glos Richard 37853951965_d14ce0c297_rs k.jpg

HI All
I was up your way Oily beginning of the month went Elgin
Yesterday I saw the Punchy sprinter & trailer closely followed by a Colin Lawson Scania & reloaded from Two Dales is that close to you Dan.

Cheers
Rich

tribsa:
HI All
Yesterday I saw the Punchy sprinter & trailer closely followed by a Colin Lawson Scania & reloaded from Two Dales is that close to you Dan.

Cheers
Rich

About 20 mins away , the sprinter went to slough and up to Sheffield yesterday ,there’s not much in two Dales :laughing:

Hi Dan

Sydnope Hall Farm & a fair drop down into Matlock
Cheers
Rich

Hi All

I meant Colin Parker not Lawson was that you Wrighty

Cheers
Rich

Todays entry, Buzzer

205428751_531935334652288_8618145560636227860_n (2).jpg

Buzzer:
Todays entry, Buzzer

Where’s the Volvos ?

One Volvo & one Scania, Buzzer

tribsa:
HI All

Cheers
Rich

Elgin 60ish southeast of us Rich.
Oily