Passed c+e today!!

Been a regular stalker on here this is my first post!!

Past my class 2 10 weeks ago first time and today passed class 1 first time, over the moon doesn’t evencome close!!

Would like to thank Phil at PCM LGV training for getting me through both!!

Now roll on Monday for my first proper play in an artic! Passed in wagon and drag so slightly nervous lol!

Congrats pal :wink:

Enjoy Monday’s drive,you’ll be fine.

congrats mate :slight_smile:

Congrats pal! :smiley:

And both first time around, I hope I do as well…

Best of luck in the Artic, let us know what you think…

Cheers mate nothing to worry about just got to take your time on the reverse and the couple just got to think it all through! When have you got yours? :slight_smile: out with the instructor from work all week with me driving so I’ll be fine hopefully ha!

Audsley161:
Cheers mate nothing to worry about just got to take your time on the reverse and the couple just got to think it all through! When have you got yours? :slight_smile: out with the instructor from work all week with me driving so I’ll be fine hopefully ha!

Passed class C 3 weeks ago, not booked my C+E yet. I want employment sorted before i commit the C+E cash! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:
I want employment sorted before i commit the C+E cash! :wink:

well, that’s a chicken and egg thing, isn’t?

PS. see, i have two commas! :slight_smile:

Get it booked mate!! I told myself I was gonna wait a year but glad it’s sorted now! Plenty of jobs out there :wink:

Blimey people, calm down! :laughing:

I’m doing my first class C shift tomorrow, so got to go to bed in a minute, as up at 3:30am tomorrow! :open_mouth:
So my decision is not that far away, I just want a wage coming in on a regular basis first…

If you’re interested, I’m currently getting some advice/stick about my impending first day on the main forum:-

Priest - Are you extracting the urine out of me? :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:
Priest - Are you extracting the urine out of me? :wink:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :unamused: :laughing:

Great stuff fella. It is now compulsory to pull your face when offered class 2 work.

eagerbeaver:
Great stuff fella. It is now compulsory to pull your face when offered class 2 work.

Really? I thought you’d had a stroke! :smiley:

Not since I had to go on that register thing.

eagerbeaver:
Not since I had to go on that register thing.

Look behind you, you see in the distance a line…

Evil8Beezle:

Audsley161:

Passed class C 3 weeks ago, not booked my C+E yet. I want employment sorted before i commit the C+E cash! :wink:

Basically guys evil is being a ■■■■■, he is scared to book his class one but one day he might man up and actually book it, only time will tell!
By the way well done on the first time pass very impressive :wink:

ash 001:

Evil8Beezle:

Audsley161:

Basically guys evil is being a ■■■■■, he is scared to book his class one but one day he might man up and actually book it, only time will tell!
By the way well done on the first time pass very impressive :wink:

Meow!

Looks exactly like you evil! I see the resemblance!

ash 001:
Looks exactly like you evil! I see the resemblance!

The funny thing is Ash, i think that cat does look like me! :open_mouth:
It’s why i picked it!!! :smiley:

And I’ll do my class 1 mate, you’re just on your high horse looking forward to looking down on me when you pass this week! :smiley:

Wow what an experience yesterday was!! Going forwards a piece of cake it’s when you start going backwards the fun begins!! Big big learning curve ahead of me! Picking it up slowly, its helped massively having someone next to me to get me out the ■■■■ when it all goes pear shape lol!. Driving a 64 plate daf cf, even got given a brand new trailer today!! Its first trip out made me concentrate lol!