Passed c+e today!!

Audsley161:
Wow what an experience yesterday was!! Going forwards a piece of cake it’s when you start going backwards the fun begins!! Big big learning curve ahead of me! Picking it up slowly, its helped massively having someone next to me to get me out the [zb] when it all goes pear shape lol!. Driving a 64 plate daf cf, even got given a brand new trailer today!! Its first trip out made me concentrate lol!

Hope you’re enjoying it pal, and you sound like you are! :smiley:

I’d give you some advice, but I’m a second class ■■■■■! :laughing:

Best of luck!

Audley I have the pleasure of the backwards milarcky tomorrow doing the reverse exercise, any advice would be good although I have been given lots already :slight_smile: I am glad your status has finally set in evil :wink:

Absoloutly loving it mate get it booked you won’t regret it!!

This collection was interesting today lol!

[/url]

ash 001:
Audley I have the pleasure of the backwards milarcky tomorrow doing the reverse exercise, any advice would be good although I have been given lots already :slight_smile: I am glad your status has finally set in evil :wink:

Good luck mate ERM right is left and left is right is all you need to know ha! My biggest problem at the moment is I’m putting too much lock on, hard to judge it till it clicks! Just hope it clicks soon lol!

You’ll be fine mate the reverse exercise on the test is easy enough once you figure out which way to turn the wheel!! [WINKING FACE]

If you’re putting too much lock on try to imagine you’re looking down the side of your trailer from the front corner of it, and see where it’s pointing, soon as it’s going near where you want it reduce the angle between unit and trailer and if needs be, add a little more. Don’t be afraid to get out a check as many times as needed if reversing between things, especially if those things are parked wagons with drivers sat in!

Cheers mate good advice that!! On my own from Friday so think that’s when its going to start clicking properly as I’ll have no one with me to fall back on lol!