Pased c+e now looking for work lol

Hi been reading bits and bobs of info on this forum and have decided that it is absolutely [zb] brilliant :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and posting for the first time
Passed test on friday at 3.30 lucky no schools about though. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
So i want to thank all those who have given me little snippets of advice and helped me

If it needs stars to get a word past the auto-censor, that’s your clue that the word isn’t allowed. dd. :wink:

Know the feeling mate, looking like the agency route continues for now at least :confused:

CONGRATULATIONS cheffie9 on passing your C+E :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

congratulations cheffie on passing your c+e and good luck on finding work :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: jx

TIPS & RECOMENDATIONS

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the
Recommended LGV training schools that have
been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking
HERE
The link includes
THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

Official DSA videos of modules 1, 2, 3 & 4

JOB HUNTINGÂ :question:Â - A read of
THIS POST may be useful - also
CV & Interview tips

First year experience as a newbie after passing CE (with pics)

Forum with some useful stuff and
Forum for questions on drivers hours

cheffie9:
Passed test on friday at 3.30

Hi cheffie9,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

cheffie9:
Hi been reading bits and bobs of info on this forum and have decided that it is absolutely [zb] brilliant :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and posting for the first time
Passed test on friday at 3.30 lucky no schools about though. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
So i want to thank all those who have given me little snippets of advice and helped me

If it needs stars to get a word past the auto-censor, that’s your clue that the word isn’t allowed. dd. :wink:

Where u looking to work?

where u looking to work?

firsttransport:
where u looking to work?

hi sorry looking in south wales or gloucestershire
and apologies for the swearing

cheffie9:
and apologies for the swearing

Hi cheffie9,

It’s the doctoring of a banned word in order to dodge the auto-censor that’s against forum rules. (Rule #3)
If the auto-censor catches a word, then it’s best left alone with the “[zb]” that gets put there instead, cos your meaning is still clear. :grimacing:
You can use the ‘preview’ feature to check whether a particular word is allowed.

:bulb: Let’s say that your ‘enthusiasm’ was due to your great achievement in passing your LGV test, so it’s quite understandable. :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING C+E

hi
thanks for all your encouraging words and pictures, have got my first drive tonight through an agency
so lets hope all goes well

Good luck Cheffie9 you will never forget that first drive have fun

Jennie x

cheffie9:
hi
thanks for all your encouraging words and pictures, have got my first drive tonight through an agency
so lets hope all goes well

Hi cheffie9, I’d like to wish you good luck, and may we ask for a diary of how your first run went please?

I’d offer you a piece of advice at this very delicate stage in your career…

If there’s something you’re not sure about, then ASK somebody. :wink:
:bulb: Asking scores you far more brownie points than taking a newbie’s guess and making an expensive ■■■■-up. :grimacing: